Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What age do you want to be married by? - Minitokyo

What age do you want to be married by?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I don't know if I ever will get married. If I find someone that I love very much, then maybe.
But then it'll be a silent wedding with only a few persons there. I don't want a huge princess-bride wedding :P

lehoanganh

lehoanganh

haine sama is cute ^_^

for me, i like to get married at 25 ^_^
but how can i get married when i don't wnat to love anyone, i just like anime >_<........
maybe i won't get married or maybe i'll get married earlier than 25....who knows

So sweet, the lovebird scholars! Two of my friends opted for that part..

He'd said he was planning something big. I didn't think he'd really ask for her hand in engagement. But he did, and in the middle a crowded square, no less. Down on a knee, he took off her necklace with the ring on it and placed it on her finger, whisper just loudly enough for her to hear.

There's no way I can one-up him >__<

Darts on a world map seems the way to go, hopefully I'll get the chance in my mid twenties ^__^

I always wanted it to hapen some time after the college or after getting a job which would be around 24-25.. but from the way the colloege life goes i'm starting to believe i'll die alone in a house full of cats and be eaten by them :pacman: T_T

psychoente

is stranger than you

i want to get married early, around 20 maybe. (engaged right now) of course you have to know your partner really well, his good and bad sides, and you have to be sure you can cope with them
some people don't get this part, no matter how old they are. others don't seem to understand the FOR EVER part. yeah, it's a very long time, and that's why people who've just fallen in love shouldn't go off and get engaged and/or marry after a few months.
i know i didn't do the engagement part any different, but now, over a year afterwards, i don't regret my decision. actually, i think NOW would've been the better time to get engaged, but whatever. what's done is done. X-P

hum...Before about 30... maybe...

Quote by schimkei hope to get married in my 20s, but wont have children until i got a stable job and can support a family
i can also imagine being yelled at for being so lazy, probably even hit, having a wife with superhuman strength and short temper who will throw the fridge at me for the smallest thing, like the landlady in kungfu hustle(movie), and the same one in kungfu mahjong(movie) lol

xD As long as you're fast on your feet or can self-heal, nothin to worry about. Haven't watched kungfu mahjong yet though...

Like most people hear, I'm thinking late twenties (so if I have kids, I won't have to be old and still working to put them through college). But not definite since...who knows, I might not have met the right person yet...*shrugs*

Quote by nekogirl333What age would you prefer to be married by?

Or if u r already married, how old was you when you got married?

For me, I wouldn't want to be married so young. I guess I would say by 30... or even never!

lol I think the same,maybe just live with a partner is enough,no need to marriage..;)

iono married jux comes out of no where so it can happen anytime

My mom actually got married at 19. But in my case, late 20s-mid 30s?

i'm thinking thirty. i don;t want to be tied down soon. i want to enjoy single life first. hehe

Ideal for me...23-25. *nod* However, I highly doubt that'll happen with me. ^_^'

Edit: But as long as it's before 30, I'll be happy.

Credit to Bleeding_Muse at LJ for the icon~

I want to be as old as when I fall in love for real, ready to settle down, and have a stable enviroment for possible chicklets. I honestly don't know when that will be. Perhaps when I'm twenty five. Perhaps when I'm thirty or even thirty-five. :) Or never? I'm perfectly capable of living my entire life without a husband.

I had a classmate who graduated last year; she was a senior in high school when she got engaged and married that summer. I have every hope that she will make it; but personally, that would be much too young for me. It'd never work out for someone as slow in maturity as myself. Hee...

I would personally like to be married by the time I turn 25.

DarkChronos

DarkChronos

The Wicked One This Way Comes

i don't wanna get married :P

tsuta

tsuta

The ivy.

Well, see, there's a semi-interesting story behind why I want to get married at the age I want to get married at. XD

I want to get married at the age of 19. See, when I went to Virginia one summer a couple years ago, we went into Dixie Caverns, I believe, and we stood before a flight of steps. Just before the beginning of the steps, water dropped sometimes. The tour guide told us that some people run up the stairs, and some people stand there and wait for the water to drop on them. Married couples usually run up, because if the water dripped on you, you'd have 8 kids (or more kids. Lol). If you were not married, you'd get married in 8 years. I was 11 at the time, and if I were to be married at 19, that would just be really cool, to me. Lol.

^^;

I wanted to be married by the age of 18. I always thought of being married and having kids, even when I was little. Funny how things don't work out the way you plan it. Not that I'm complaining, I'm very happy where I am now.

Don't know, don't care. I have more important things to worry about, like whats for dinner.

Quote by tsutaWell, see, there's a semi-interesting story behind why I want to get married at the age I want to get married at.

I want to get married at the age of 19. See, when I went to Virginia one summer a couple years ago, we went into Dixie Caverns, I believe, and we stood before a flight of steps. Just before the beginning of the steps, water dropped sometimes. The tour guide told us that some people run up the stairs, and some people stand there and wait for the water to drop on them. Married couples usually run up, because if the water dripped on you, you'd have 8 kids (or more kids. Lol). If you were not married, you'd get married in 8 years. I was 11 at the time, and if I were to be married at 19, that would just be really cool, to me. Lol.

^^;

well, if i were you, i wouldnt want any water drippin on me cloth. 8 children is a pain in the *** >_<. to be married in 19 is not a good idea. the reason: u dont have what it take to be a dad. ex: Lets say you r marrid at 19, ok. When your baby cry, you still have to take college. if you dont take college, u still have to work hard to establish your workshop etc. Im not from your country, so i dont know your country's culture, but in y country marry below 19 is a disaster >=0!. i dont even think of havin sex with someone older than me. i want to be married as soon as rich enough to hold me familia.

athrundaisuki

athrundaisuki

Athrunkawaii!! ^^

hmm.. i think 30 is too old for me to get married.... i prefer at about 25 lo... hehe...

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I believe my mum was 19 and my dad was 23 when they got married. Then of course my mum had me like two weeks before her 20th birthday. I don't think I want to be quite that young...but I don't know...
I'm not worried about finding someone, 'cause I'm quite content with my current boyfriend...of course he's the only boyfriend I've ever had so...

Though I'm sure I want to have kids, early to mid-twenties, cause I don't want to be too old when they grow up...and I'd want to get married before I have kids...hmm

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

I think I would want marry when i'm 25 since I would like to party and enjoy life! ^_^'

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Quote by happygreendragonflyWhen a woman marries, she's hoping her husband will change into someone more sensitive, cultured, and tide.

When a man marries, he's hoping his wife will stay the same size, keep the same IQ, and continue to be as fun and outgoing as when they first met.

I would have to disagree with that. I would fall in love for the man he is now, and not what I could try and change him into. You should be happy for him for who he is when you marry, and not try and be selfish by changing him into the "perfect man". Nobody is perfect, so you cant expect them to be all the time, and I wouldnt want to try to change the man I loved even if he were to do something I didnt always like.

As for the question, I think if I find the right person, no matter what age I am, I would marry him once we are both ready.

Signature Image

age 27, its ideal for me to get married, when i've settle with my job i pressume :D

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 99 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.