Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Someone remember Lupin III? - Minitokyo

Someone remember Lupin III?

Tagged under Lupin III

You saw Lupin III?

Yes of course!
10 votes
what is Lupin III?
1 votes
no
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

azzumail

azzumail

Azzumail's world is pink! <3

'ello :)
Maybe i'm old but i see that here not much people loves Lupin III :(
So i would wanto to know if you saw it, remember it, love it :)

It's on adult swim every night now days, I used to watch it when I was a kid.

Asaguroi

The Ruler of One World

It is an old, but classic anime series I have seen some other animes like FLCL using a little bit of thier "infamous" art style

Sometimes you have to just look at yourself and say, "Self..."

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I'd like to watch so I could laugh a little bit more at my readings of Ai Yazawa's "Tennai".
I learned that you love Lupin III from your Deviant Art... I like your pic with him a lot! Congrats!

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

Darkshadow21

Darkshadow21

Rare Visitor

I used to watch it, but they won't release any new episodes on Adult Swim. :(

Feh. This color is my personality. It makes me different from everyone else. Love and revel it.

I still wtch some of the episodes, but only when I stay up late

I saw two Lupin III movies, but that was a while ago. I could never really really *really* like the character designs, but the plots were fun.

elessar007

elessar007

Scan Collector Extradonaire

Sometimes it's funny, but then sometimes its just silly. I wouldn't say I loved it. In my opinion, it was more like american-style cartoons. It wasn't what I would consider anime because there really weren't any story arcs, mainly stand-alone episodes. I'm sure someone will disagree with my saying it was more like a cartoon. They are more than welcome to their opinion.

I do believe that there are some newer episodes on Adult Swim. I think they are called Return of Lupin III.

Omg this was so long ago! I laughed SO hard when I saw Lupin III the first time...it's too bad I don't have it anymore. Now I wanna see it again XD

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Lupin rocks. Easy to watch and lots of laughs.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I've only seen a few episodes, and only in English too, as I watched some on Adult Swim.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.