Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Bleach:A different name.. - Minitokyo

Bleach:A different name..

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

I ' ve been hearing many answers about what Bleach means...and the filler episodes are going to give us more info about it but...If u could choose another name what will it be?Well an obvious one that i would choose is Shinigamis ;)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well Bleach means " Use chemistry to whiten something".
I think its named like that cause when Ichigo turns into a Hollow the surrounding enviroment becomes from black to white or from wite to black!
Hmmm I would choose as a different name : Ichigo (cause the starring character is Ichigo)
I choose this name cause it's the same thing with Naruto !

i would've made ichigo with black hair and bleach his hair orange and keep the name of the series. of course if he is the reincarnation of rukia's old flame then there might be a reason for the name bleach

Shinigami is good because death gods sounds a lil better than Bleach.

Clorox?

Ichigo.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Yeah... 'Shinigami' i never knew why Kibo named it 'Bleach' because we all know what 'bleach' actually is ne? Unless you want to look deeeep into it and think: because bleach whitens, cleans and clear away dirts; perhaps it's way of saying shinigamis clean out the evil (ie the dirt) in the world? Well, i'm just letting my mind flow away with me. i've gotten quite used to the name 'Bleach' now though.

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Quote by RazorPhoenixClorox?

hmmmm....What does that mean?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I would leave it the way it is. Makes it unique haha.

Quote by RazorPhoenixClorox?

Quote by Afthartoshmmmm....What does that mean?

a brand for bleach

live well..........laugh often...........love much........

I don't know if it happens in the anime or not, but in the manga Ichigo gets in fights alot because people thing he bleaches his hair, but we all know its natural, and that is suppose to be where the title came from.

When it comes down to it, we are all at the mercy of idiots.

Anime trade? PM for list ^^

HAHAHA CLOROX, but then again bleach its awesome, its different, and so people says its people orange hair of ichigo

dMp

dMp

^___________^

Quote by MercyOfIdiotsI don't know if it happens in the anime or not, but in the manga Ichigo gets in fights alot because people thing he bleaches his hair, but we all know its natural, and that is suppose to be where the title came from.

who'd use bleach on their hair? lol. Ichigo gets picked on by upper classmen because he sticks out with his orange hair. Ichigo told Sado that people who sticks out from the rest gets hated on. so yeah i don't think it has anything to do with bleaching his hair. i've never read the manga so i could be wrong, but as far as the anime goes, that's how it is.

i came to a conclusion on my own to why it was named Bleach. as someone already said, bleach is a product that cleans out stains. that's actually what the Shinigamis are. the hollows are like the stains. to kill them means to wash away their sins, purifying them. it's a simple analogy. Rukia was explaining it to Ichigo near the end of ep.3 i think. the one where Inoue's brother killed himself.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

I don't get how so many people can say that "Bleach" refers to Ichigo's hair. Who would be so dull as to name such a big anime because of the main character's hair? His hair isn't even particularly special, and don't go complaining that his hair is the reason that he gets picked on.

I personally think that it's a reference to the Hollow Ichigo, and there are alot of scenes related to Ichigo in which everything turns black and white, i.e. all the colour gets bleached. But I like the theory that it's about cleansing souls, though that doesn't fit with the shinigami vs. shinigami scenes.

But I'm straying too far from the original topic. I don't think "Shinigami" would be a good title. It's just too plain and boring. I don't really have any decent suggestions myself, though I liked the Bleach PS2 (Might be PSP though) title: Erabareshi Tameshi - The Selected Souls. The anime is basically about souls with special abilties; Shinigami are just one type of special souls, just as Hollows are another. So yeah, if I could choose a name other than Bleach, I would go with the PS2/PSP title. But I think "Bleach" is cool ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.