Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would give your child an anime characther's name? - Minitokyo

Would give your child an anime characther's name?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

:D Well u may be a fanatic anime junlie but would u seriously name ur child like that?If yes what would it be and why?Well i thought of it and i think i could name my Boy Ed (FMA) and my girl Rosette (Chrno Crusade)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I got no problems with people using a name they heard in a movie (or anime, if you will) because they thought it sounded nice or it sounded like a somewhat normal name. However, specifically naming a baby after an anime character because you liked that character...... well, that's not a very good idea.

I recommend anyone to google "bad baby names" or meet mr. Reality Check on THIS page. Some of the names I've seen people give their babies are nothing short of crimes against humanity.

AngelAkira

Open your wings and fly...

Yes, I would name my kids after an anime character. Let me think...

Well my boy could be named.... Actually I can't decide T_T so lets see with the girl. Sakura wich means "cherry blossom" or Akira. I know that Akira is 4 a boy, but it sounds like a girl name to me, and besides it means "happiness" ^_^
...I'm so weird ¬_¬

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well if i would marry a japaniese girl I would have no problem to give her an anime name cause most of the anime names are Japaniese!
If my child was a girl I would name her "Sakura" (Cherry Blossoms) or "Haruka" (Spring) cause I love the that Season
If it was a Boy I would name him probably Edward (its a classic name) or Hyouryou (Frozen Dragon) !

unicorn2006

Retired Moderator

unicorn2006

:.ICE:.:BIN.:

There is actually a current thread on this topic: would you name your kid after an anime character??

Please remember to search before creating new threads to avoid duplicates. ^.~

"Faith means believing in something that will only make sense in reverse."
"When men are the most sure and arrogant they are commonly the most mistaken..."

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.