Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Betrayer... - Minitokyo

Anime Betrayer...

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

We have seen many times the scenario of an anime charachter betraying his friends or something like that...Well which betrayal u think was very harsh and backstabbing?And why?For me there's nothing worse than Aizen's Betrayal(Bleach)...He took many innocent lives and caused a great confusion in Soul Society...I also hated Sasuke betrayal(Naruto) cause he made Sakura cry :D lol...

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I think you are write about Aizen he betrayed everyone in Soul-Society and cooperated with the Hollows(Menos - Grandes).But this isn't the biggest betrayal I have ever seen! The biggest one was at GunGrave! That bustard Harry Mackdowel betrayed his BEST friend Bradon Heat which he was child friend! Oh my god what an asshole! Brandon Heat should have ripped his heart when he had the chance in the elevator but he was so kind and thought of that he was his buddy and spared his life! ( He known that Harry was going to kill him and told the dockor to Necrorise him and even in the end he didn't kill him..!)

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

It was sad to watch Naruto and Sasuke fighting to death... that was a tough one on Naruto, well on Sasuke too but... that is one case...

I don't know if it qualifies as a betrayal, but when Cagalli almost marries Yunna without even telling Athrun (who had already given her a ring) I felt like killing her >.<

There are many more, but I can't remeber them just now ^_^'

Quote by toonmaker
The biggest one was at GunGrave! That bustard Harry Mackdowel betrayed his BEST friend Bradon Heat which he was child friend! Oh my god what an asshole! Brandon Heat should have ripped his heart when he had the chance in the elevator but he was so kind and thought of that he was his buddy and spared his life! ( He known that Harry was going to kill him and told the dockor to Necrorise him and even in the end he didn't kill him..!)

I agree with you.Harry is a control freak,he's your "friend" if you listen to everything he says and do as he told you,though he wasn't like that from the start.Anyway,the only ting that can be compared to Hary's betrayal is Berserk.I hated Griffith after few last episodes.
Also I have to mention SKU.After all Anthy turned her back to Utena at least three times.I guess only somebody as naive and loyal as Utena can tolerate something like that.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.