Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 YYH character comparisons to other anime characters - Minitokyo

YYH character comparisons to other anime characters

Tagged under Yuu Yuu Hakusho

Who is your favorite YYH character

Youko Kurama/Shuuichi Minamino
9 votes
Hiei
7 votes
Yusuke
3 votes
Yomi
1 votes
Genkai
0 votes
other (please tell me ur fav)
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

wolfdemonakina

I'll Never Let Go...

Hey...who do u you is a comparable character for YYH? Here are some that i can think of from the top of my head.

i always thought that the fox demon Youko Kurama was a lot like Sesshomaru from InuYasha. They both have long hair just Sesshormaru's is white and Kurama's is silver. Both use a whip...Kurama uses the rose whip while Sesshomaru uses this long yellow string thing that i take for a whip. Both have a cold and ruthless personality and always thinking (calculatin) out an attack. Both deadly fighters and feared by many. But both shows their loving and tenderness from time to time.

Hiei reminds me of Vegeta from Dragon Ball Z. The shape of the hair, the height (not to offend anyone but they are both a bit short...sorry), the short temperedness, egotistic, brute strength and spirit/energy blasts, don't really care about anyone but themselve, loyal

heh...thats about all i can think of...please let me know ur ideas

makuro is cool because of all her abilities.

Spoilers:

She even split the dragon of the darkness flame in half with her hands, even though it was kinda meant to only break her of her cuffs.

Kurama always reminds me of Kurapika from HunterxHunter.Both of them are smart,intellegent,beautiful and calm most of times.Their weapons are similar,Kurapika uses chain in the same fashion as Kurama uses his whip.They're a lot alike in general.By the way,they're created by the same mangaka(Togashi).

Now for a really good chat! Alright, first off with one of my own favs; Yomi. If I were to compare him to some other anime people NOT outside of YYH one would be Shinobu Sensui. Both hide what they really want; total domination. Each says something about how total peace is the answer and as much as I like Yomi he's a total liar about that! Another character that I think about a little would be Itsuiki. Itsuki reminds me of in looks Karasu and Kurama/Yoko. The hair style is the same as Karasu's while his eyes are a gold like Yoko's. He is a lot like both Yoko and Karasu in his characteristics, he is slightly demanding and possesive. He reminds me of an almost calm and not-so-heartless Yoko in how he speaks. He is alway laid back and knows what's going on and what the solution is. Interesting how closely the characters compare to one another INSIDE the original anime, ne? Branching out however. Koga from InuYasha reminds me of Yusuke. He always wants to get what he wants and just goes for it! He wants to prove to everyone that he can do it! Who else? This is going to sound absolutley imature and thusly I blame my niece for forcing me to watch this; Sailor Moon's Tuxedo Mask reminds me of Kurama in how he is always trying to do what he wants without jepordizing everyone else around him. I would also like to take this time to note that the name 'Tuxedo Mask' is a oxymoron because they are both forms of clothing worn around the body and face. To state that one is transferable to the other is unrelated to the main topic and therefore relentlessely useless. (Can you tell I just got done writing a Short Stories and Composition Essay?) Well, this is enough for you all to read for right now, but if I think of anymore I'll let you know! Sayanorra!

One of my best YYH characters was Raizen, it's a shame that he dies so soon (that until we know him). Raizen who is Yusuke's ancestral father is awesome and he is (was) the most powerful demon (human and spirit world combined) that we knew. Still though since Yusuke has Raizen's genes he might even surpass Raizen himself one day. I can compare my personality to Yusuke's in many ways that is why I like him so much.
They should make a sequel series or season to YYU (they can do that, I know because I have seen the ending), that or atleast another good movie!

Quote by wolfdemonakina i always thought that the fox demon Youko Kurama was a lot like Sesshomaru from InuYasha. They both have long hair just Sesshormaru's is white and Kurama's is silver. Both use a whip...Kurama uses the rose whip while Sesshomaru uses this long yellow string thing that i take for a whip. Both have a cold and ruthless personality and always thinking (calculatin) out an attack. Both deadly fighters and feared by many. But both shows their loving and tenderness from time to time.

I think that too.

Hiei reminds me of Hitsugaya Toushiro from Bleach. for being short, he he, and both are collected but once you make them mad youll regret it.

PooterDooter24

Hmm, Ichigo Kurosaki (bleach( has a lot of Yusuke-like habits and mannerisms. Both are brash and insanely powerful for one. Kuwabara is a lot like Hanamichi Sakuragi (slam dunk).

...Come to think of it, I guess that Hiei looks a little bit like Sasuke, from Naruto, because of the hair and sharp personality, and strength.
That is in my eyes.
Speaking of eyes, the Jagan reminds me of Yami's [from Yu-Gi-Oh!] third gold eye, that came out kinda rarely, acording to my liking.

The wings of destiny carry me towards him...

Youko is all that and a bag of chips. I couldn't get enough of him, honestly.

merged: 01-27-2008 ~ 02:04am
(oops..I accidentally hit post too soon.)
Youko favors Inu-yasha considerably. I think if he looked like a taller older version of Inu-yasha for the most part.

Has anyone seen "Muhyo and Roji's Bureau of Supernatural Investigation"?
The little character (Muhyo?) looks just like a funny version of Hiei!

(Sorry about the delete earlier! I'm still feeling my way around... :sweat: )

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.