Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Need help with MacroMedia Flash Professional 8 - Minitokyo

Need help with MacroMedia Flash Professional 8

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

I hope someone here has worked with Macromedia Flash programs. I was wondering if someone can point me in the right direction of finding this "Instance Properties" button where "Color Effects" are. I really appreciate any help. Thank you!

Signature Image

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

Hello Emma-san!
well, the the "properties panel" for everything you work on is at the bottom of Flash (by default), so instance properties in this case, means clicking on whichever instance you're working on, and modifying its properties inside the "properties panel", you should find the Color drop down menu down there ;) (that is if you were talking about the alpha, brightness, tint effects) ! ;) ...
i hope this works...
if u still don't understand, or if this isn't what ur looking for, plz. let me know! ^_^ sending me an private message will get my attention :)
bai bai for now! n good luck!
=====================
Leo

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

Emma

Emma

Dew Dust

OMG
That is exactly what I am talking about ^_^
And *cracks up* I actually shrank that window by pulling the arrow tab of the place where you work over it so those bottom tabs disappear so no wonder I couldn't find it when I was looking all over the place. I honestly forgot to look there *smacks forehead* LOL
*still looks* Argh. I still don't see it. I am going to PM you then. I really appreciate this help. Thank you sooooooo much! *hugs*

Signature Image

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

great that you got it too work :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.