Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Valentines Day (.....message in the bottle) - Minitokyo

Valentines Day (.....message in the bottle)

page 1 of 1 7 total items

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

well its been a long while...since I posted a new poem... maybe its not a smart thing to post all of my poems in one thread... but...lol..ahhh who cares... well this wa to be on Valentines day... but I was cut of the beloved internet for a good week...I was going mad of course..lol...but anyways...its great to be back... and well enough chatting and more posting...here it is...

I am sitting here, listening to the fallen raindrops on my window... thinking of you...

I know that I think of you... more than you think of me

Having dreams of movies, by the past and present time in squared

It took over my thoughts and made me lost... into the hot heated dessert, where I am deserted and alone.

Suddenly out of this dessert, I then fall... I reach out to hold on to a hand, no ones there...I see myself falling, fast... like the shooting star, I close my eyes part of it... is a part of me...
I close my eyes and make a wish, upon myself... peaceful, slowly, quietly... as my life form was pulled down to the depths

This heavy burden has made its way... wondered why... the reason was to come...

As the grip consoles me... to the bottom of the unknown... I land, striving for oxygen; the pressure... crushes my heart...
Im fighting for every single breath for Im just a caste away... another lonely day...
A year has past since I wrote my note... hundred million sent... long ago enclosed and engraved across the shore...

It seems no one has received it because I still a wait...

I should have kept this from the start... only hope could keep me together... but its slowly ripping me apart I didn't struggle... as I thought I would... as I use to...
Instead... my rowdiness has turned into calmness, the pace of my breathing has resisted my heart beat... painfully... it pulsed thought out my chest

Sending out an S.O.S to the world... I hope that someone gets my... message in the bottle...

I walked out this morning... don't believe what I saw... one single bottle washed upon my shore...
Opened this faithful letter... breathed in before I peeked... eagerly saw the big bolded letters... that remained the answer to my life...
The letter read ... 'L.O.V.E' ... with these simple words... I searched the orange, pinkish sky... to glimps the view of the wide open sea... as I did this... tears flowed down my eyes... tears of joy that said... the message is unknown...

Yet what you see... it right there if you just read between the lines
And of the open sky... It turned out after all... one man can with stand there loneliness...

Love can

Over rule in many

Variation of ways, towards

Everyone

This poem....was done on Valentines Day... simply because this was when the message was answered to me

Lets just put this in short terms... just because... its Valentines Day... doesn't mean you can love that person for only this day only... you should love this person no matter way... and basically cherish what you have... because you will never know what your missing until it's gone...

please enjoy...*bows and disapeares* :D ;) please tell me wat you think... and if Im nice enough..Ill give my definiosn of my moral..hehe

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

:D Great poetry you've got! n_n I really congratulate you, I love your style...so...sad, but decided and sweet at the same time. At least that is how I sense your verses.

And I agree with you about loving our dear ones not only at Valentine's Day. We must share and express our love every single day we live on this earth. Maybe beyond death....who know?

Getting to the point ^_^' I liked so much your poem...sometimes, when we think a part of our life is gone, we find out that chapter was never closed, and memories keep on flowing...

Take care...and may the Valar be with you ^^ Namarie....

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Nice poem you've written. :) I had to think about it though considering that it's early in the morning right now. XD

I hope you keep on writing, and sharing as well. :)

Kuro-kun15

Kuro-kun15

:Solitary Heart:

AH! NICE! ^________^ *Huggles.* GO DEZI-SAN!

Signature
Thanks to lunagata for the siggy and avy! ^^!

Hey there, it was a whie like U said that hadn't posted anything in a while, its good to see that Ur back in action.

Love it, thanks for sharing, hope I'l see U soon online, wishing to talk to U since last week ^_^

*bigtimehug*
till we meet

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Wow! This poem you have wonderfully written was a pleasure to read. It was very deep and romantic. I really luv it! Awesome job, dezi! Keep it up!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Wahhh...dezi! as i read it, i can picture the whole scenario...the way you fall, the dessert(full of camels, mind you) and the message L.O.V.E written cursively WOAH!...man, u rock! damn. I LOVE IT!
and you know what? I get the message you tryna spread gurl ;) thx alot.

Keep on writing. They are my inspirations. :)

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.