Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 S cry ed good or notdo - Minitokyo

S cry ed good or notdo

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

do you like s-cry-ed

How do you fill
7 votes
how is it
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

s-cry-ed people how is it

CyberDragoon

The Prince of Nothing

I think it's pretty dumb. It's about a guy who has this special power and etc. He has to save the world as usual from a bad guy. There's no real quality about it that makes it really special or different. That's what I think anyway. If you want a cool anime try Samurai Champloo or Trigun. I think those are pretty cool.

I thought that it was all pretty pointless. The characters lacked development, the story was lame, and the whole thing lacked depth. It was a very shallow series. It was just selfish, essentially meaningless fighting.

The idea didn't seem so bad (well it was but that's all it really had), but with lack of story and shallow characters, it couldn't go anywhere.

@}>- "When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing in myself."
|| Gundam Haven || Doujinshi Support Club || Deviants || Final Fantasy X/-2 || FLIP ||

XxRagnarokxX88

XxRagnarokxX88

That one Mexican guy.

S'alright, but I wouldn't put it on priority.

It's easy to say the world is corrupt and humans should all die-- that we are worthless and incapable of more. It's harder to do something to help. Maybe everyone is a bit too lazy.

theman91

Is She Hot To you too

I dont know about you but I like it

Shortypants

Shortypants

I'm bad

i don't like it at all. the whole show is confusing. Also it's not realy some thing i'd like to see

I like it... even if I'm quite puzzled by the intentions of the two main characters at the end. Can't say it's an happy ending... so probably more a harsh ending.

At least, I have succeeded to finish it... when I didn't even finish the first episode of Samurai Champloo. Samurai 7 did seem more interesting.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

I actually likes the few episodes of S cry ed that i saw lol

I do I love it Kazuma and Rioho(sp?) are hotter than all hell. I even invented my own alter name and power Light and Shadow Blood and my creations are called Shadow Walkers and Shadow Dancers. ;)

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

To tell you the truth the only thing I really enjoyed about the whole series is Kaza-kun. (The main character.)

He was alot different from the usual heroes in that he never contemplated his actions and quite honestly he was hard for me to like I being his complete and total opposite. Because of this character I really learned to respect people around me even those who were way different from me.

Other than that Scryed was a average story at best. (I did like the manga better though. A lot more deeper and didn't have that crappy ending.)

Kazuma is my favorite he and shine brighter is awesome.

TygerStryke

TygerStryke

Cuz I'm a Rude Boi

Egh, I suppose that you'd have to be a fighter to understand some of the things sCRYed was getting at. ^_^'

It wasn't a clear-cut anime - it was about finding your own reasons for doing things. Kazuma had his own reasons for fighting as did Ryuhou. Their reasoning was their main point of contention throughout the entire series and that's what the final fight between them was about - who's was more 'right' in their reasons for fighting? Who had the stronger will? An intangible like that is hard to grasp until you find a true rival.

HaouJudai6

HaouJudai6

Meiyo Hades

It was okay the manga was better

"Each our of lives individually small,
we're all part of the universe. If we understand this,feel it burn within us,life can shine. Anyone's"

-Pope Sage Saint Seiya Lost Canvas-

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.