Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Banned wallpaper because of nipples? - Minitokyo

Banned wallpaper because of nipples?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I don't know why my wallpaper got banned. But apparently there are some nipples showing or something. I vectored the whole thing and i really would know if i added some nipples, and i have not.

Ah well, take a look and judge for yourself.

http://img163.imageshack.us/img163/5291/tomokobeachwall160012009da.jpg

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

please change your wallpaper to links only, so i can see it.
But nevermind, I know...it wasn't because of that.
the rules changed, and if your wallpaper has a girl with Bikini falling off, then NO.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Closed. Your wallpaper was deleted for being too suggestive; for more information, please see the relevant thread in the News forum. Furthermore, in the future, please post all complaints in the official complaints thread in the Minitokyo Discussions forum.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.