Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What software do you use to download fast? - Minitokyo

What software do you use to download fast?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Flashget and Torrent

excuse me for my bad english

ReGet! i use it only for files over 50Mb and only because Firefox doesn't have pause function! and i don't think it helps to download faster a lot!

I like D4X http://www.krasu.ru/soft/chuchelo/
and the firefox extensions Downthemall

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

Well... currently i'm using flashget, USDownloader and NetPumper. I used flashget because it's easy and the download is fast to (although how fast u can download is depend on ur connection). USDownloader for downloading file in rapidshare. then NetPumper for downloading anime using anti leech (i dont really know what anti leech is). before flashget i did use Download Accelerator Plus, Internet Download Manager and Internet Download Accelerator

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

TestTubeBaby

TestTubeBaby

Baby Bunny

i use IE Download manager :P

Download Accelerator, but I heard it can cause problems to the server. Is that true?

I used WellGet (which worked really well for me) until it went bonkers and refused to start up. Now I use Free Download Manager, which serves as a pretty good substitute.

Flashget for massive download which like leaving it on while i go to bed
Internet DownloadManager-IDM for fast single or a few files

I don't have a use for any of them.

i always try to use flashget if the download speed is crappy. but i it sometimes doesn't boost your download speed at all. there are some download sites, which even prohibit to use a download manager like flashget or just refuse to give you more than 1 download slot. then i've no choice to download the files normally.

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

i use moxilla firefox to download :P

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

etoo

etoo

sanity runs away from me

i use IDM (internet download manager). my connection makes it impossible for me to download using a torrent program.

melikecookies

melikecookies

cookie monster

I use DownThemAll for Firefox, but I usually don't turn it on because it's bad for the server, and many websites don't support it. It is useful for mass downloads though =)

Hi

I only use internet explorer registry download tweak made by my brother for me to be able to download 4 or more downloads at the same time.

I use IDM, fast enough.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I use BitTorrent -- more specifically uTorrent -- which is the only download manager I use. When it comes to direct downloads, I don't use download managers, because I think it's kind of rude to hammer people's bandwidths like that on purpose.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 65 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.