Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Full Moon wo sagashite - Minitokyo

Full Moon wo sagashite

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Quote: -animenewsnetwork.com-
Viz Announces Shojo Beat Video Label (2006-02-20 17:05:25)
Viz has announced the launch of the Shojo Beat video label. The first DVD released under the label will be Full Moon - Volume 1, on June 27.

i'm really happy this series got licensed , it's great the characters are cutely designed & it has some great songs ^_^
i recommend watching it

I agree. This series to me, it's one of the most emotional anime i have watched to date. While it may start off slow. But later on, the story picks up and it becomes very dramatic. With indepth characters whom you will actually care for. Terrific storyline. Not to mention having a great soundtrack. Full Moon Wo Sagashite is definitely recommended to anime fans. XD

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

I have been looking forward to seeing this one for quite a while myself, but the fact that Viz got it makes my soul cringe. I absolutely hate their releases and I know the way they do business. So I'm going to hold off initially because they'll screw all the early buyers with a great boxset down the line.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Mabui

Mabui

Ai no Message

I'm gonna buy this too. ^^ Partly too laugh at the english dub(that's a given) and of course to enjoy this great anime again(at japanese). ^^ Cause it's gonna get a dual audio-track, right? I think I read that somewhere..

God is just something mankind made up so they could blame everything that they couldn't explain on something.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.