Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 anyone here watch Gantz? - Minitokyo

anyone here watch Gantz?

Tagged under Gantz

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

i finally finished collecting and watching gantz. i really like this series but i'm kind of confused about the ending. does kei win gantz or does he lose? i think he wins but the ending just leaves you guessing. can someone tell me?

These type of animes are what i like to call Manga-Previews,they're usually short and have open endings,either because they were promised a 2nd season and never had one (Berserk) or because they were built on the popularity of the manga that came beforehand,Gantz falls to the latter category (at least that's what i think).

as far as i know,the 3rd anime arc was an original story made espcially for it,whereas the manga continued to a diffrent storyline

Shiet! Gotta wait for the Second Phase.........of the manga..can't wait manz...and Koukin...the story goes on!...

Itotally support this manga XD It teach me so many lesson haha i mean in drawing skill and...even in humanity ^^

boojitsu

boojitsu

Ninja In Training

yeah... ending = anime had to end itself

manga = keeps going right now. onto 2nd phase ! woot

-Boojitsu21 :pacman:

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/boojitsu21

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

i havent read the manga, but what it says that Kei actually won towards Gantz and was regarded with amnesia of everything that happened in the game.

but the anime just really sucked...:S

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Please do NOT bump threads which have been dead. Only 1 active Gantz thread is enough. Closing.

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.