Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vandread manga - Minitokyo

vandread manga

Tagged under Vandread

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

cloud-sama

cloud-sama

The Dark Lord

does any one know where i could by the vandread manga or at least download if you know where to buy it prferly in texas becuse thats where i live. please pm me or post somthing on this thread. thank you

This world shall burn in the fires of hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love Vandread its the best! but im sorry i don't know where vandread manga is ^^;;; im truley sorry

Signature

Try eMule program, I found there all books (and also hentai).

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i cant find anything. the books or the anime.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

i dont think there was ever a vandread manga. I could be wrong, but never did see one.

pn0yvstyle: you're wrong, I have all manga books, even translated to czech. So there must be also english.

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by Hurvipn0yvstyle: you're wrong, I have all manga books, even translated to czech. So there must be also english.

I did say I could be wrong. I just never did see one ever. As of it being released in english, I haven't seen any on shelves or any online for sale. Dont think many groups did english scans but just google it any maybe you might find something.

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

I have Vandread manga volume 1 in English translation but can't find another volume. If anyone interested, contact me!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

Hello I am new in this place but good in order to the one that want to (subj) having the I can pass sleeve of vandread because can make contact to studioswisted@hotmail.com why to to them free the sleeve even I want good solo than somebody in three idioms help to me(subj) to that I say myself(subj) as I can increase my credit ToT

yea i found it here No linking to sites in which to download copyrighted material but im unsure if it work reply if it worked thxz

solidvanz

Silent Mercenary

If someone have Vandread manga vol. 3 and the novel, please PM me. Cheers!

You Get Hand-Gestured!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

I don't think anyone has licensed the manga version yet?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm closing this because A)it's already been bumped once, and b) all people seem to be doing now is trying to find places to DL certain volumes.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.