Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 They say that the man is the boss, but... - Minitokyo

They say that the man is the boss, but...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

I hear many people claiming that everything is going to go their way when they marry, infact, today i talked with some of my classmates about somthing funny, but intersting, it might be that the man is the ''boss'' as he claims, he's the head of the familie......but every head as a neck, so that would be the woman. and the neck can make the head change it's direction XD right ne? So the head isn't that all mighty after all because the necks controling it , hahahah this was funny but intersting to talk about, which we did. Well it started with i said that female's are the root of all evil XD(dont get it the wrong way ne) But then it started. What do you people think about this?
One of my class mates even said o.o but think about it, we men are useless with the technoligy(sp?) today. They can just take a cell from the skin or somthing, and put it in the egg. <_< Thats not very good o.o, what if female suddenly killed every male on the world o.o eeeeekkk

It is time for you to drown

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Haha! Interesting way to put it. Men are the head, but women are the neck...

I'm definitely not someone to debate this, but your way of putting it is great! XP

Tias

Tias

Quote by KelenaHaha! Interesting way to put it. Men are the head, but women are the neck...

I'm definitely not someone to debate this, but your way of putting it is great! XP

hahaha thanks :D
the neck makes the head look at the certain direction, while the head thinks it's him thats doing it, hahaha, this truly is funny indeed

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by Tias
One of my class mates even said o.o but think about it, we men are useless with the technoligy(sp?) today. They can just take a cell from the skin or somthing, and put it in the egg. <_< Thats not very good o.o, what if female suddenly killed every male on the world o.o eeeeekkk

I agree man.... thats some scary stuff

Signature Image

forgotenfeather

forgotenfeather

Dont forget the forgoten feather

If females killed every man in the world then we would never get laid and what do you expect us to do you thinkm every women in the world is going to be a lesbian? NO.
What about when we want kids?What you think where just gonna get artificially incemanated. HELL NO!

Signature Image

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

The females killed all the males. I think there was a Outer Limits episode exactly about that.
Personally, the remaining females have to resort to cloning. This would limit evolution of the humans and eventually kill us all via plague.
But I would agree, men are arrogant assholes who just authority
And women are manipulative self serving bitches.
Both are a necessary evil, LOL XP

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL! I actually know that phrase, although you worded a bit more difficult than it actually is. @__@ Oh well.

Well... Not all males have to die, ya know. Just kill some of the men... There's more males than females anyways.

Okay, this is how it works... Supposedly... Man disagrees. Woman convince him. Woman lets him think that he came up with an ingenius plan/ idea. Woman lets him take credit. Woman swivels his neck whichever way she wants! ^__^ And he'll never know the difference... LMAO!

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by Tiaswhat if female suddenly killed every male on the world o.o eeeeekkk

now let's be realsitic here, that isn't possible because not everyone is a killer nowadays that's just waiting to kill someone at first sight with no reason at all and if someone is like that someone is considered to be a psycho and they don't live for too long if they get caought by the police, because if everyone would be like that, the society we all live in today would be even more fucked up than it already is the same goes for the system. so i don't think that that female will ever kill every male on the world.

so as for the topic itself, so it's more or less your decision who you will marr,y and if you marry someone that will do what you wan't, that someone will do what you want, but if you marry someone that would boss you around that would be because you would let them do that and if you wouldn't like that, you wouldn't even like the person by charakter and you two wouldn't even get married. so as for the third option, both can decide what one will do so there isn't a problem with anything.

Tias

Tias

i know they whont, i said what if?

well yeah, what female would marry and arrogant male who wants to command all the time?
i dunno -.-

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

Quote by Tiasi know they whont, i said what if?

to say "what if" you had to think about it :)

lol i always thought of myself being controlled by women in the future, no authority at all, the worlds changing ya know!

aiya.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i reckon i'm gonna be a hen-pecked husband one of these days. I usually can't be bothered to argue and I like to keep everyone happy. Makes my life easier ^_^

By the way have you guys heard this before? It's a little maths to prove that women are evil!

Women = Money x time (coz the more time you spend with them the more money you spend. Am I right fellas? :P )

Time = money (you've probably heard the phrase time equals money)

therefore Women = Money^2 (the "^2" means squared for those maths dummies)

Money^2 = evil (since it is said "money is the root {square root} of all evil" then it can be rearranged to say money squared is equal to evil)

THEREFORE ---> Women = money^2 = evil

Mathematical proof of women's evil!

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

LOL! I've seen that! @__@ LOL!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

Women neck, man head, lol.......... I've heard that one... I've seen it happen too often............. Doesn't work on most men that are smart, they stay single! ^_^

-repeat-

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Quote by Kidderi reckon i'm gonna be a hen-pecked husband one of these days. I usually can't be bothered to argue and I like to keep everyone happy. Makes my life easier ^_^

By the way have you guys heard this before? It's a little maths to prove that women are evil!

Women = Money x time (coz the more time you spend with them the more money you spend. Am I right fellas? :P )

Time = money (you've probably heard the phrase time equals money)

therefore Women = Money^2 (the "^2" means squared for those maths dummies)

Money^2 = evil (since it is said "money is the root {square root} of all evil" then it can be rearranged to say money squared is equal to evil)

THEREFORE ---> Women = money^2 = evil

Mathematical proof of women's evil!

Haha! ^ This is hilarious! Go ladies! XP

j0n0

j0n0

Increadibly Cute

Quote by happygreendragonflyLOL! I actually know that phrase, although you worded a bit more difficult than it actually is. @__@ Oh well.

Well... Not all males have to die, ya know. Just kill some of the men... There's more males than females anyways.

Okay, this is how it works... Supposedly... Man disagrees. Woman convince him. Woman lets him think that he came up with an ingenius plan/ idea. Woman lets him take credit. Woman swivels his neck whichever way she wants! ^__^ And he'll never know the difference... LMAO!

LOL, oh i will know the difference. As the above prove states, women are evil. They cannot be trusted. :D
But if further extend this analogy of head and neck. The man still have about 180 degrees of eye movement. So woman can only point the head in the direction, the man can always look somewhere else. LOL.

P.S. There are more woman in the world than man. 51% woman, 49% men.

An eye for an eye brings justice, but it is compassion that changes a man.

Another point of view doesn't necessarily make yours more or less right.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Aww... I'm sorry! I forgot to take into account that most male die early from air pollution, war, drugs, suicide, accidents...
But birthrates of male to female ratio is that there are more males born each day that females.
These are at birth ratios...
Canada: 105 males to 100 females
Puerto Rico: 1.05 male(s)/female
Kenya: 1.03 male(s)/female
United States: 1.05 male(s)/female

WORLD: 1.06 male(s)/female

J0n0, does this justify my previous opinion/ post?

OH... World - total population: 1.01 male(s)/female (2005 est.)

Lol! Interesting topic. Yeah, it does seem, even in the past, the men were the head, but women the neck. Oh and that remark about women killing every man in the world: you should know that even with out men, the human race could survive for SEVERAL generations. That's how sick our society is ^_^'

Tias

Tias

Quote by AzirkLol! Interesting topic. Yeah, it does seem, even in the past, the men were the head, but women the neck. Oh and that remark about women killing every man in the world: you should know that even with out men, the human race could survive for SEVERAL generations. That's how sick our society is ^_^'

yeah sicko right?
well this was somthing we where talking about, well some people whould say that women are evil, cause eva took that apple...but was it not somthnig with that a snake tricked her to do it? if so, i doubt that the snake would be female, maybe male? so that means male is the root of evil? o.O

always listen to your lady, you keep her happy, and she wont kill you.

My wife and I are very happy together. A marriage is a partnership. You work together, or you don't work at all.

An example of mutual cooperation is the chores. Each month, we swap chores. That way, we know who is responsible for what, and we don't get bored doing on job repetitively.

On Wednesday, for example, I will take over the laundry, and my wife will take over doing the dishes (and no, we don't have a dishwasher.)

She insists that I handle the finances because she's lousy at math. In exchange, I keep her appraised of our financial status regularly. No lying or holding anything back.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

dude, there is no way my dad is the boss in my family (my mom makes sure of that), and if (big if here, because I hate men) I get married, my husband isn't going to boss me around, because I'm not going to cook and clean and be a housewife.

ps: if this thread turns into one of those women-bashing threads, I hope the mods get involved.

pps: women aren't evil. we've been subjected to inhumane treatment, unjust oppression and persecution for too long, and ALL of it was from men. in my experience, men are the narrow-minded, insensitive jerks who live soley for power and sex. I live with one and I dated another.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

Quote by eXDream2K5dude, there is no way my dad is the boss in my family (my mom makes sure of that), and if (big if here, because I hate men) I get married, my husband isn't going to boss me around, because I'm not going to cook and clean and be a housewife.

ps: if this thread turns into one of those women-bashing threads, I hope the mods get involved.

pps: women aren't evil. we've been subjected to inhumane treatment, unjust oppression and persecution for too long, and ALL of it was from men. in my experience, men are the narrow-minded, insensitive jerks who live soley for power and sex. I live with one and I dated another.

First of all, cooking and cleaning don't make you a "housewife." They mean that you take responsibility and help with the chores.
One person cannot do it all alone.
My wife and I, as I mentioned earlier, divide the chores evenly. Actually, I prefer to cook. It's my hobby. And she's very timid in the kitchen.

Second, are you aware of how biased your post is. You suggest that this thread is about woman-bashing, and then you lay the blame for everything at the feet of men.

I've seen relationships that were definitely on a path to nowhere because of the men, but I've also seen relationships where men were brow-beaten and belittled and expected to put up with it solely on the basis of the fact that they were men, and were being called upon to answer for the "oppression" that they themselves probably had nothing to do with.

It sounds to me like you have a low opinion of men, and that isn't fair.

I'll give you an example.

Two years ago, I was working at my store with a co-worker of mine. There was a lightning storm that knocked out our registers late at night. We were trying to reboot the system.
During this time, a woman with two daughters, ages approximately 10 and 8, was trying to pay for some sandwiches. She told her daughters that the problems we were having was due entirely to the fact that we were men, and that men were useless and stupid. She was saying this right to my co-workers face, and her daughters were giggling as she said this.

You see my point? This woman was teaching her young daughters that it was alright to hate men simply because they were men.

This is a bias that needs to stop.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

women-bashing? I really hate it when people have double standards. It's okay to bash-men because apparently we've been oppressing women for ages... inhumane treatment? persecution?

Believe it or not there are plenty of women who are narrow-minded, insensitive bitches who live soley for power and sex too. Neither gender is perfect so tone down on the feminist activism.

This thread is simply an interesting look at a woman's influence on a man. I think I speak for all the guys when I say "women, can't live with them, but certainly can't live without them" ^_^

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.