Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 They say that the man is the boss, but... - Minitokyo

They say that the man is the boss, but...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

wooo... you think that most of the women are like that?

No, you're seriously wrong. THere are billion of people in the world who is female and not even half of it just hanging around asking the men to sex them up or anything like that... That's just weird, saying thing like that, as if it was true. You'll never know, just like you can never count all the money in the world. What if their situation forced them to do that?

TOTALLY ....

Siri

Siri

Suou

lolllllll that idea of the head and neck is really funny ^_^
thats a really witty way to think of things

I dont really know what happened with this gender debate going on but, i'll respect a man for what he is as long as he respects me

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

Quote by Kidderi reckon i'm gonna be a hen-pecked husband one of these days. I usually can't be bothered to argue and I like to keep everyone happy. Makes my life easier ^_^

By the way have you guys heard this before? It's a little maths to prove that women are evil!

Women = Money x time (coz the more time you spend with them the more money you spend. Am I right fellas? :P )

Time = money (you've probably heard the phrase time equals money)

therefore Women = Money^2 (the "^2" means squared for those maths dummies)

Money^2 = evil (since it is said "money is the root {square root} of all evil" then it can be rearranged to say money squared is equal to evil)

THEREFORE ---> Women = money^2 = evil

Mathematical proof of women's evil!

haha, i have my own brand of evil~ since i'm not so big on spending money... saving yes, but spending, hell no. but that's probably just me. and there's always the men's equation to prove that they're evil as well. :)

MEN = (Sports x TV) - time
MEN/Sports x TV = - time

proves that guys just have almost absolutely no time for their gals. how sad. then again... i'm just a teen, so what do i know XD

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Sexism is a door that swings both ways. That is all I have to say.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by eXDream2K5dude, there is no way my dad is the boss in my family (my mom makes sure of that), and if (big if here, because I hate men) I get married, my husband isn't going to boss me around, because I'm not going to cook and clean and be a housewife.

ps: if this thread turns into one of those women-bashing threads, I hope the mods get involved.

pps: women aren't evil. we've been subjected to inhumane treatment, unjust oppression and persecution for too long, and ALL of it was from men. in my experience, men are the narrow-minded, insensitive jerks who live soley for power and sex. I live with one and I dated another.

it's not going to do that, because i respect female and myself dont like it when people do it, i just made this thread because it was fun to talk about in school, if it will get somthing like you say i will ask for a mod myself -_-
i see male equal to female so this should not change int oa bashing thread, stay calm okey?

It is time for you to drown

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 29 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.