Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Mikoto vs Mai - Minitokyo

Mikoto vs Mai

Tagged under My-HiME

page 1 of 1 13 total items

I cant decide who I like more. Anyone else running into this problem or if you like a different character more who and why.

I like Mikoto a little bit more then Mai. But the best scenes are when they are together which they almost always are :)

Big thanks goes to Devildude for the sig. Master told me that there are two kinds of human beings in the world, those that are blessed and those that are not. Everyone wants to be blessed ones but...That's not the way the world is! I've tried and tried to be the first kind but i think god's already decided how my life will be. Now as one of those who have not been blessed i'm ready and willing to walk down any kind of dark path my path my life leads me to, with a smile on my face.Ares http://www.TheMafiaBoss.com/?refer=trug
Signature

I simply can't stand Mikoto. Ok, to be honest I hate her the most in the whole series of Mai - HiME.
imho she's simply annoying. So I'd say Mai.

My favs were Nao and Natsuki though.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

If I have to choose between the two, it would be Mai I like the most. She's more level headed and a responsible person whereas Mikoto is more like a bubblehead when not in Hime mode and she can be too naive at times . However, when Mikoto brings out her big sword, I would consider her an awesome character.

Signature

Ok now what about Mai - Otome, who do you all seem to like more? In Hime I kinda liked Nao but not as much as I do in Otome. To tell you the truth I like everyone better in Otome but thats just me. And Mikito being so naive and unknowledged in the culture of Mai's location is what makes her cool! I mean come on shes like a killer cat with a big sword lol.

Mai- Otome: Nina rules. Also that girl with the green hair, but I forgot her name. (Number 2 Coral or what..)

Mikoto is annoying. Naive, and childish. I simply can't stand that character. Her personality converges to zero, and the creators tried to compensate by making her kick butt in fights. And her hairdue is simply terrible (I don't really like short-haired girls to begin with...)

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

^ Points to avatar.
Shizuru is my favorite in Otome as well as in Hime. What I like about her in Otome is that she's mostly flawless in her actions and can kick serious butt. She does seems too perfect at times and that may be boring to some people, but not for me.

Signature

I've only seen a couple of the episodes from Mai-Otome, but already I like the characters from that more than Mai-Hime. It may be because I didn't like the characters from Mai-Hime that much to begin with, I just liked the show.

\\\"Pervert!!!\\\" -Naru Narusegewa
member ofhinalovers
animated-animation

I enjoyed both very much but they are to different types of storys. Hime is a bit more depressing untill the last 2 episodes and Otome seems to have more of a comical twist with the action.

I kind of hate both of them. Mikoto is too annoying and Mai takes too long to decide what she wants, which gets annoying. Natsuki is my favorite.

NoirTrue

NoirTrue

The Soldats are in the shadows

one on one? Mikoto I think would come out on top....dont know why but I like her the best out of all of them plus she has a kick arse sword that brings up cool lookin sparks

Stupid adult that doesn't know how to grow up--Naota

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

As for the topic, I would say Mai because she has a kewler child and I luv her elemntal, although it doesn't look as bad-ass, it still is awesome. Mikoto, well she's a lil too childish, but that's whut makes her character in the anime.

Alpha

Alpha

DreamMaster

I like the most Mai, and I like Mikoto like a little sister, but I love Natsuki, she is really hot, I likke so much the serie.

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.