Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 existence of god - Minitokyo

existence of god

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Quote by Kuro-kun15Ooh. My opinon is....God does exist! Yay for me! ^^ I love god...@_@ He loves me. But I do have a question...But it is off topic so forget that. ^^;

do u mean you're lucky becauz god loves u?
and how do u know gods loves you?
fell free to ask the question...... i don't mine
(sorry if i had hurt you.............)

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

GOD = Global Order Development - lol, so GOD exists...

I think god is this seed inside of me below the fabric of space and time tucked away inside of the subatomic structure of the universe watching the world through my very eyes as my life seems to flow by the contradictory allegory thereof.

-repeat-

Nosferatum

Nosferatum

Indomitable Platypus

===
Why it's so that when you speak to God it's called a prayer and when God speak to you it's called madness? :)
===

Well, I can just hope that some kind of god exist. It's too hard to imagine that all of your own existence is only the combination of casual factors ending with just nothingness.
From the other side, aren't you guys fear that he exist actually? If someone are to judge me it should be fearsome. I don't want it and wish to believe that god is really forgiving and full of mercy.

Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc!

well, i ain'f fear of god........
through the theory of science which try to proof the non-existance of god and those war, misfortune and calamity of this world.......
do you want me to still believe in god? Believes that it exist so he can be the judge of good and evil?

we aren't ending up with nothingness! we gives life to wat so called child or baby......
although dead can be the malfunctioning of the body system or the 'soul' leave the body............... it also maen that we're just in the cycle of life process and that's the process we're going through.......
the only thing i believe is karma.........
(for those who don't know WTF is karma, it's the payback that u get for what u deed in the past......)

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

Essential&Naturality Heaven Form

I cannot stop asking why God is very hard to be understand by our ratio?

but, I came to conclusion, God is beyond our ratio.God exist in invisible(outer senses and ratio).

The existence of God, according from literature : God is not presents of anything(Include all invisible world) and God never leave everything.

the hardest part is understanding invisible stuff/things because all lesson of religion are constructed by invisible secrets.Do you have any ideas, how can we make step in invisible world beyond our empirical ratio awareness?

Edward De Bono reflection,
Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

lol... wanna say something about this...
I would like everyone to use higher beings or higher entity or true nature or something other than the word GOD...
because it feels like we are saying in term of the Christian's higher entity instead of a general context of the higher being we have in our mind..
i know it is not true but it does matter... because to all those out there who may misinterpret this will actually thought wat we are agreeing about----GOD actually refers to the higher being of the Christian religions....

and also these stuff do happens... a person who believe in the existance of a higher being refer it as GOD... but then someone from Christainity tell him that they believe in GOD, then later on he joined and instead of finding the truth by himself throught other means like meditaion to reach that kind of understanding, he follow the bible or watever stuff they teach him....so instead of believing the existance of a higher being, he is also manipulated to believe in a Hell and Heaven and judgement day and all those stories that was in the bible to be true....

so i seriously think that we should give higher entities a new term... like BOB or DOT or something....lol....

its only a comments that i think we should consider... you can just ignore it and go on with the discussion

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

higher entity other than God term? is this pseudo religion or what?

Human minds are Dull , because most rational minds that sharpest ARE NOT HUMAN MINDS, that're Animal minds.

Hmm.....
What I have to say is whether God exist or not, did Him ever tell us to worship him or setting rules that is bla bla bla..., maybe He just want us to do our own life n believe in ourselves..

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

yep, God have make approval with each of us .but we all forget it. we must remember it ,,again

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

missing my point?

God is a term used by Christians....
Thinking about using the term "Higher Beings" to categorize them...
because hate the confusion it is giving...

risingcrescent

risingcrescent

I am sorry. Although you confusion distinction between god and higher being ; I prefer God.
My argumen : because God is Great Differ/Supreme unReachable/ Great Transcenden than "being".
Are you christian or not?

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

im not... but u do sound like one...

oh yea... let us juz refer the Christian GoD as Christ since they says it is so and so...

and spread the word that we shouldnt refer god as Christ coz there is a difference...unless u refer and accept that all other religion's higher being is your GoD (including extreme parties) and that you can take all load of fault and sins along with the blessing of all of them....
*phew
i wouldnt want to be in their shoes

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

As a free speaker and thinker... I believe ur wrong my dear ultima-weapon about the thing u don't believe in god...

but, now im confused... u don't believe in the God of a religion or what? But, duuuuuuuuuh! of course u dont believe in a God's religion...

But if u're talkin in general, even atheist like me, believe... But not in the name of God (for those who still have the doubt, God is a word that designates gender, and standin in religion basis, u can read, BIBLE: God is nor man nor woman, is a spirit)

Sooooooooooooo, standing as Bible said and write, I stand for God is not the name of that Spiritual livin... I think its name is LIFE!

Soooo, even u, ultima-weapon believe in somethin, becuz if not, why are u livin?! Even in ur self u have to believe, in ur mother, in the sea, the air... Whatever!

THAT! is the thing or the one u believe... That is ur god... or goddess:D

take care

Quote by NubesAs a free speaker and thinker... I believe ur wrong my dear ultima-weapon about the thing u don't believe in god...

but, now im confused... u don't believe in the God of a religion or what? But, duuuuuuuuuh! of course u dont believe in a God's religion...

But if u're talkin in general, even atheist like me, believe... But not in the name of God (for those who still have the doubt, God is a word that designates gender, and standin in religion basis, u can read, BIBLE: God is nor man nor woman, is a spirit)

Sooooooooooooo, standing as Bible said and write, I stand for God is not the name of that Spiritual livin... I think its name is LIFE!

Soooo, even u, ultima-weapon believe in somethin, becuz if not, why are u livin?! Even in ur self u have to believe, in ur mother, in the sea, the air... Whatever!

THAT! is the thing or the one u believe... That is ur god... or goddess:D

take care

oh ya...... i onli believe in karma...... nothing else then that....
and well, i'm not believing the existence of God in reality/ lives, or perhaps, an all-powered being.......

maybe this sounds funny, is god a being from the outer space? a being that uses monkeys of earth as their genetic modification experiments and then created human? (sorry for my rudeness)
and yet human stil thinks there's a god and keep praying....

what about the god's messenger? are they really the god's messenger or something? look, is the message, knowledge and moral values that they gaves us are surely from God herself? or is that their own thoughts? no 1 knows......... -_-
in my opinion, it's just their own thoughts, from yheir kind heart.....

I'm incomplete,
I'm a hybrid,
I'm the demi-god,
I'm ONIGAMI!

Yes, He does exist, for I was touched by His noodly appendage.

http://frinktank.com/blogs/media/shirtiwtb.jpg

BTW, guys there is this thing called the English language where you is spelled with a y and an o. And one of your posted something that basically stated, "God cannot exist because of the Theory of Science." That statement was really pathetic.

RubyDrg0n

Wanna-be-Drg0n

ultima-weapon:
You are getting there... juz put more possibilities and try use questions to answer your questions and i think you will have more enlightment...:P

oh well... who am i to preach...

anyway...
alexjohnc3:
that is very bias of you to think that way...
all of us do have different perspective and saying our perspective is pathetic is juz making you look like a fanatic in our eyes....

and also, we deduced the Christian's God's existance as a possibility, because there exist so many possibilities in the world... some of us don't want to believe in your GoD because we think it is extremely stupid that someone would believe in a book that has no reliability watsoever that state that we should believe in something juz because it says so(now how do you feel about that...)

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

God exists.

Too many people have asked me - why do you believe in one you can't see? Why are you devoted to such a questionable faith?

Well, people must remember that the WIND exists. How can we tell it exists? By how it affects us and the impressions it leaves behind, DUH.

Don't claim Science is the new God, because it isn't. Science has just as many questions attatched as religion.

Quote by Rosegirl18Well, people must remember that the WIND exists. How can we tell it exists? By how it affects us and the impressions it leaves behind, DUH.

What? Wind is just moving air. Air is testable. Air obviously exists. Move you hand back and forth real fast, that's air you feel. Put your hand infront of your mouth while you breathe, that's air. You can test how much oxygen, carbon dioxide, nitrogen, etc. is in the air. You can prove air and wind exists. Wind and god are nothing alike.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

Air can be proved by Science. God can be proved by faith. Why do you think millions of people come to church to pray, or claim their faith and love in God? Do you honestly think so many people will be fooled by something fake? There is a reason we believe. Skeptics like you can't understand before you truly experience what we have encountered.

Quote by Rosegirl18Air can be proved by Science. God can be proved by faith. Why do you think millions of people come to church to pray, or claim their faith and love in God? Do you honestly think so many people will be fooled by something fake? There is a reason we believe. Skeptics like you can't understand before you truly experience what we have encountered.

Do you understand the word "proved" (proven actually, you used the wrong tense of the verb)?

To prove: To establish the truth or validity of by presentation of argument or evidence.

"I have faith!" is not "proof."

Furthermore this is your "proof" of God.

1. You can't understand why I have faith in God because you're a skeptic.
2. Therefore God exists.

Great evidence and reasoning there.

Quote by RubyDrg0nalexjohnc3:
that is very bias of you to think that way...
all of us do have different perspective and saying our perspective is pathetic is juz making you look like a fanatic in our eyes....

What are you talking about? First of all even if I did say that it wouldn't be bias, secondly I said nothing about perspectives nor fanaticism in my last post.

Quote by Rosegirl18Air can be proved by Science. God can be proved by faith.

Actually the very definition of faith is believing in something dispite the fact that it isn't or can't be proven. People have faith in a lot of things but it doesn't change reality. The only thing Faith has ever proven is how ignorant people can be tricked into believing anything.

Quote: Why do you think millions of people come to church to pray, or claim their faith and love in God? Do you honestly think so many people will be fooled by something fake?

Um....Yes? There are millions of muslims, millions of budhists, millions of jews, millions of racists, millions of people who actually think American Idol is a good show, millions of people who voted for Dubya (twice!). People are sheep. Whatever the people around them do, so shall the rest. All civilizations throughout history had their religions and they all probably said something similar to what you say now. How could so many people believe something that's false? If everyone believes the sun revolves around the Earth then it must be true! God forbid we might actually think for ourselves! I mean why bother? How could everyone be fooled by something fake?

Quote:
There is a reason we believe. Skeptics like you can't understand before you truly experience what we have encountered.

Everyone from alien believers, scientologists, bigfoot believers, the lochness monster hunters, and every religion ever created has used that same exact phrase to try to justify their beliefs no matter how silly they are. What makes you so special? What exactly did you encounter? Your parents raised you Christian. There is nothing more to it than that. If you were born to Jewish parents you'd be Jewish right now, same with Islam, same with any religion. It's not as though you chose your religion after careful consideration. You had it pounded into your head since the day you were born.

Rosegirl18

Rosegirl18

^O^~ Rosegirl18 ~^O^

I was sent to a Catholic preschool and went to a Roman Catholic church until I was seven. My mom is Protestant, like me, but my dad hates religions of all kinds and tries to stop my mother and I from going to church all the time. You can't say that my religion has been hammered into my brain ever since I was born. This is something I have chosen for myself.

@alexjohnc3
Geez, I apologize for not having perfect grammar.

ishimi

ishimi

Mouichido kimi ni Itai!

Well..i think a freedom of speech is a freedom!hehehe!
Anyways we have different opinions and perceptions about God..
Let me ask you a question,can you imagine how the universe came?
How your brain functions?
How amazing are yhe creations that we see around us?
By that we could ask question if God o exist..is he reality or simply an illusion? A myth or simply an idea?
If there is God, why does he permits suffereing?
Hope you'll answer my question..
I'll be waiting?!^^_^

"Do not become wise in your own eyes"

To make a long story short, yes I do believe in god :)

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 65 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.