Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Spirited Away? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Spirited Away?

Tagged under Spirited Away

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

the plot. Spirited away/SA is easy for me to understand. i watched Howl's Moving Castle/HMC with my friend, but he cannot fully understand the story. the animation, i like SA more than HMC.

I love both Hayao Miyazaki's works: Howl's Moving Castle and Spirited Away. The two are very different from each other. In Howl's Moving Castle, evrything is just a fantasy, learning about confidence, love, and such; it's a reely great feel-good movie. Spirited Away, on the other hands, is just as great, just in a different category. It says that the movie symbolized a lot of things about life. It took me three times to watch the movie to catch what those are. And when I strated to catch on, I was really satisfied with myself. The movie is so fun. It's like all around childhood, dreams, different types of love, and life morals. All of Hayao Miyazaki's works are really great--even excellent!

spirited away is actually better than howls moving castle..no offence but the first time i watched spirited away...it sent me into tears every 5 minutes...lol..not really but u get the point...

its not just the anime that moves u..its also the composition put into the film...i mean its just soo moving...

wat i didnt like about the film was the ending...i mean the story line was soo great from the beginning but then when chihiro had to go...she just left haku just like that...i cried soo much at that bit lol.. :D anyway...she cud atleast gave him a kiss or something...but then again she look like shes 10 yrs old...wat does she know...lol..

but overall..the film is fantastic and i never got sick watching it over and over again...its a great masterpiece!

oh yh...in howls moving castle...the plot is quite confusing but all u have to do iis use ur imagination and think deeper...u have to have a mind of a creative child to get it...i love that film too but not as much as spirited away.. :)

mukumuku

mukumuku

I am me

For me, i prefer spirited away coz i prefer movies dat towards eastern legend legend thingy .. hehehe .. n i oso prefer d soundtrack dat is on spirited away .. not saying that d soundtrack in how'ls moving castle is bad .. its nice but not as nice

merged: 09-04-2006 ~ 09:04pm
For me, i prefer spirited away coz i prefer movies dat towards eastern legend legend thingy .. hehehe .. n i oso prefer d soundtrack dat is on spirited away .. not saying that d soundtrack in how'ls moving castle is bad .. its nice but not as nice

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I like both of them but the Howls castle story is alot more complex than Spirited Away. Still I coudl watch either of them with no sound just for the artwork.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I think its fabulous. It is a beautiful story and I recommend it for anyone to see.

Neva watched howl's moving castle b4... I luv spirited away! I give it 10/10

spirted away is good but i have been scared of it becuse i watched it when i was 2

Mei-sama!!!

I enjoyed spirited away. I found it humerouse through out with wicked music.

I think the thing with Spirited Away was that it won oscars and was generally more well known to the general public.

I've yet to see Howl's Moving Castle, so I can't really compare, but I did like the magical fairytale feeling of Spirited Away.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

i liked it. the characters were quite interesting. the concept was quite different from other anime.

Spirited Away just might be my favorite movie. It's just so whimsical and romantic (not in the love sense).

I think I like it more than any other Miyazaki film, though they're all good.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 36 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.