Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any japanese friend?^_^ - Minitokyo

Any japanese friend?^_^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hey hey^_^
I'm italian and I'm studing Oriental Languages (Japanese and Chinese) at university. I'm just wondering if there are any japanese boy or girl here to chat with :)
Kisses!

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Italian... *purrs* lol :) Well, im American...but i could ask some of my friends if they wouldn't mind chatting with you perhaps? I guess this is also to help you out with your language study?

Of course, if you wanted to chat with me, i'd welcome that as well. *nods* But just let me know.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I'm American, sorry. I'm sure you'll meet someone here though.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

i thought i've seen a couple of japanese girls around MT, but i really am not sure. i've once made like a "cruise" around the members in MT, and you could see where they're from, how old they are, and where they're from...and such! but i really am not sure how to do it! if i do find out soon, i'll hit u up ;)

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.