Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever been Rejected by a person you love? - Minitokyo

Have you ever been Rejected by a person you love?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Happily for me, I haven't been rejected twice!
I think being rejected is really sad! Your mood goes down and you can't think anything! Isn't it harsh ? Asking for a date for the girl/boy you like/love and hear " No, sorry! ".
Have you got any expirience? Is it really sad ?

Yep, it is sad and I have made this experience twice...
One when I was 12 ^^ and one other when I was 24 but the second one was more indirectly!
Funny is that I wasn´t sad at all cause afterwards I noticed that the girls I wanted to date where idiots anyway!
I had a girlfriend for 2 years (14-16) but now it is over cause she lives in Düsseldorf(about 300 km away from me) and this relationship didn´t work so well!
Now I am single again since two months!^^
Free again!

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Quote by T-kunYep, it is sad and I have made this experience twice...
One when I was 12 ^^ and one other when I was 24 but the second one was more indirectly!
Funny is that I wasn´t sad at all cause afterwards I noticed that the girls I wanted to date where idiots anyway!
I had a girlfriend for 2 years (14-16) but now it is over cause she lives in Düsseldorf(about 300 km away from me) and this relationship didn´t work so well!
Now I am single again since two months!^^
Free again!

Well I am free too! I wasn't rejected but in the very end I broke up with my girl!
From times to times FREEDOM is nice :) ! Should i ask her again? Heh not at all!
I must read more this year! No time for girls ! ;) ;) ;)

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

I've been rejected a few times... but it's nothing i can't handle.. Rejection, I can take it fine.. It's breakups that i can't really deal with very well.. but that's aside from the point.. XD

FroZeNaKoS

FroZeNaKoS

Thanks tooNmakeR for this Avatar

I was rejected when I i asked from a girl in my classroom! I don't feel sad It just bring me nerves that I see her all the time in my class!
Just wanna kill her she soure has told that to all of her friends! :( !

I have also BANKAI...
Signature
Bamboo King, Zabimaru...

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

i haven't rejected any n haven't been rejected
i never show how my feelings to my crush cause i know it'll be gone after whole time

if i was being rejected, i would probably hurt, but at least he can know how i feel n i don't have to hide it anymore ^_^

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

Have I ever been rejected?...Let me count the ways! Was I hurt? Did I care? Did I lose sleep over it? YES, to all. But ya know what? Life goes on and so did I. Someday, this 50 year old, single guy, (me) will meet the right woman at the right time in the right place - and we will know that we are for each other.

Feenixdeathdeal

Feenixdeathdeal

"Demonic Typhoon"

Why do i always post in these subjects? *lowers head*

Yes...i've been rejected by some females i loved...i would say i've got some experience on the bad side of this...im not going to share it because i don't need to think about them more than i already do sometimes. Also, when you value your friends and those that make you feel better, more alive and cherish, its hard to accept that some people don't feel like you do and/or are shallow and selfish...cruel...picky narrow-minded...etc.

Fraoulas

Fraoulas

Angel of Death Alexiel

I ve been rejected once till now and it didn't bother me at all because when i found the courage and told him everything was better. I didn't have to hide my feelings anymore that's why i was feeling ok although i was rejected :)

With your halo slipping down, to choke you now

No, I can't say that I have. Why? Because I am a total coward and would never have the courage to tell that girl I loved her. -_-'

Quote by AzirkNo, I can't say that I have. Why? Because I am a total coward and would never have the courage to tell that girl I loved her. -_-'

Lol...same. Althought...I have been rejected as a friend.

\"The larger the island of knowledge, the longer the shoreline of wonder.\"
-+Ralph W. Sockman
\"Noone dies a virgin because everyone gets screwed by life.\"

Oh, if the person I love rejected me. I will give him a fist in the face. Like seriously, I'm a really sensitive person.

I've been rejected once :sweat: i hope I'll never experience that again. It's horrible. I love him so much, but then one day he told me that he liked a girl...i hoped it was me, but it wasn't. then he asked who i liked and then....he found out that i liked him. That's one of the most horrible moments in my life. he said he was sorry and all that....and i understand him....
But in a way i don't either. cos we fit so well together, and i feel that we have something special....but that's only my feelings...i still like him. Can't help it >.<

jlpg

follow the wind

i´ve been rejected about 4 times and it feel really sad. twice by boys and twice by girls. hapily we are still friends but for a long time we didn´t talk.

life is not the same
without a friend to share

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Yeah...It really sucks man...I 've been there enough times..but it is even worse to be rejected by the one u are already with!

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

I was rejected in a magnificent way. My boyfriend and I decided to back off from our relationship after 2 years. We were still dating but not spending every waking second together. I was seeing someone else, he was too...then he admitted that this girl was actually someone he'd messed around with a couple times while we dated, and that HE'D SLEPT WITH HIS LITTLE SISTER.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Never! I glad it wasn't ^.^'.

Siri

Siri

Suou

Sailorchiron thats just messed o.o;;
and no i haven't been rejected
as a girl i'm one of those types that would never ask

When everyone leaves you... I'll look for you then
Signature Image

No, I've never been rejected. Though I in my turn have rejected quite a few, since I'm sick of being picked up all the time.

DancingBlades

DancingBlades

Seducing Swords

rejection.... hm, there was this once, but i wouldn't really call it rejection. i was friendly with a guy and i think the impression went both ways and we just asked if there was something that we were suggesting. happens that there wasn't and we just went out as friends from there one.... so weird... x.x

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

I have rejected a girl I knew in my class when I was in my 8th grade. bcoz she was one of my friend and I never really thought for her like that. it was the surprise of my life and my reaction was instant. we never talked after that. -_-
but I never got rejected bcoz I never gone the way of a relationship or anything.
after my 8th grade incident I totally ignored any feelings for any of my classmates or friends (girls :)). I didn't wanted to lose the few friends I had with this kind of incidents.
This way its easier to avoid pain and have more free time for fun things in life (ex. Anime, Manga, PC, etc).
And now the situation is even better as I don't have any friends at all. ^_^'

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

All the time......one girl even thought i was joking until she realised i wasn't,got really awkward for a while there.........(yea she didn't like me that way,oh well.)

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.