Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language? - Minitokyo

Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language?

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Hello! How are you?
In your country, the songs of the anime are translated?
If your answer is "yes":
Do you prefer the openings and endings of the animes of the TV in the original version in Japanese? Or do you prefer them in the language of your country?

In my country, these songs are sometime translated, but not always.
I prefer the original songs, but I love the spanish version of the openings and endings of One Piece. I like it a lot! XP

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

Neeeeeeeeeeeh!

My country's translation of anime intro and endings songs aaaaare soooooooooooooo creepy, out of tunes:s

I dislike that, i would prefer it's original japanese song, is betta

celluz

celluz

Italian Otaku

Here we have a long history of anime ED & OP translated....we really love the oldest (around 70-80) but after them no more great original and italian songs but creepy, ugly and disgusting.....yes...right now original song is the best (and sometimes are in italian too :D like Gunslinger Girls)

jasaiyajin

jasaiyajin

-repeat-

why not BOTH?

-repeat-

selimangagirl

selimangagirl

la luz de la luna

Quote by jasaiyajinwhy not BOTH?

Yes, you can like both XP
But it is strange, I think...

Fran

Retired Moderator, Tagger, Linguistics

Fran

better than your faves tbh

Sadly they translate them
They're so crappy >.<
I prefer 100% the original ones

Signature ImageLatest submission: Trouble Makers
tag-liciousvector-wallers
Lol omg, click on quote in guestbook instead of spamming your own stuff, SMH

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

No they should keep the original language.
I think its just messed up when they translate every single thing.
Thats why i also say keep japanese anime japanese and no dubbing, just messes with the original work. :)

hmm... it's not always like that.... if you buy the vcd/ dvd it will be sung by the original one. but if it was played on the tv... it sux... >.< really out of tune and the tone isn't always correct... hate it... i prefer the original dubbing, but the subtitle is below it.

happygreendragonfly

happygreendragonfly

The Cheerful Person

Where I'm at, some are translated and some are not. Depending of which they're able to sing? I don't know.

I don't really care one way or the other.

keroandsuppy

keroandsuppy

Manga Freak~!!!!! Maniac~*

Japanese because its always the language that it starts out with. It sounds wrong and anyways I AM japanese so its the language I am used to. If its english because thats the original language, I don't have a problem with that. I also don't think that person that orignally sang it singing it in english or any other language is a problem either.

Japanese is much better. Usually, though, there isn't a translation. The japanese songs are pretty catchy. Pipiru piru piru pipiru pi gets in your head for hours, though.

I like it to stay in the language it was made in and subtitled not many do a good job dubing or singing it as well as the origonal. An some shows the Intro gets turned into something no one should see a horrible combination of every seasons intro an throw some crappy song ontop of it all and call it a begining. Yeah the Inu Yasha songs are well done in English but there arn't really any other good translations of songs or good dubbing I can look at FMA an Inu Yasha, Bebop, Outlaw Star and a few others dubbed but others just really really suck.

some of them are transalted, and they are kind of fun sometimes because of the drastic change in their lyrics, but i really prefer original ones ^_^

K1R31

K1R31

Pretty!

In Indonesia, the song of the anime are translated. But not all the anime. Of course I prefer the original one!
Now, I watching anime by buying the CD. The anime in the TV, most are for kids. I don't like it!

Most of them are origional in Taiwan.

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Hell no. I have had some reallly bad experience with this. :angry:
I bought Funimation Production launched Blue Gender and Kiddy Grade DVD. Which had english dub opening and ending. after hearing it just once I changed to japanese audio and used subtitles insted. never ever I'm gona use the english dub from Funimation.
The dubing is already bad or workable at best. But at least other people just do the dubinmg bad but they dont change the opening or ending. At least I haven't seen so far. but Funimation have a bad habbit of changing the opening and ending as well. Which totally su*ks.
so original version all the way.
If ain't broken dont fix it.

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

i think the original japanese is 10,000,000 times better than the crappy dubs companys try to do, like that stupid Fruits Basket show, i say, keep the original japanese lyrics and just read subtitles

Seito

Seito

525,600 minutes

Japanese... the original.. The English ones are okay by themselves, but as the opening for the anime *cringe* English shows should have English opening, Japanese anime (even dubbed) should have Japanese openings.

toojadded

toojadded

2jadded

the ORIGINAL.... no questions asked. I don't think they should even atempt to change it to othe languages since the end result usually sucks!....really sucks!

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

Of couse the original songs better than the translated song..
Ow.. In my country, they translate the songs ang that's creepy!
So, i just buy the original anime... Ehehe... ^^

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

I really dislike songs that are translated, though I do have a few acceptions. Since I've only really watched Gundam SEED Anime, I can only really comment on that, though listening to the songs, I can say that I honestly prefer the original, Japanese versions.

I'm actually kind of glad that they don't have the option to change the language for the Gundam SEED openings and Endings, on the Anime DVDs.

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Haha... The television company here doesn't even air opening and ending songs... But I would prefer the original Japanese. Same goes with the audio... I don't like dubbed anime. Sounds weird...^^

In my country, they are *ALWAYS* translated.. and are creepy, only few are almost decent. I prefer the original opening and ending.

no in my country (russia) anime is not aired on tv and the dvd releases are very scarce. the translation quality also leaves much to be desired. as a fan of japanese surely i prefer songs or whatever in the original. normally i learn the text of the songs i like by heart. for a beginner as i am it proves to be useful.

page 1 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.