Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language? - Minitokyo

Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language?

page 3 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

F to dubbed Anime OP Music and dubbed Anime.Japan iz ze best,yaaaaaaa!

Darkest secrets.Betray your friends.Look into the eyes of fear.Love the right person.Let go

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like the japanese the somgs sound the best in japanese but some english one are good

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 04:49am
I like the japanese the somgs sound the best in japanese but some english one are good

merged: 03-14-2006 ~ 04:49am

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

The ENglish ONe piece intro is just a stupid rap song in my opinion. I listen to them in Japanese! Yeah!

RyuS

RyuS

mighty AhkiN

Licensed anime transmited on TV over here is always with Op/Ed translated and I always prefer the original version, I mean, the original is usually performed by a real and renowed singer, here it`s usually sung by one of the dub guys. And the lyrics either they change it all or they try to keep the meaning but losing the rythm in the proces.
Even if some are pretty well performed translation the originals are always better.

I prefer Japanese openings and endings. Although sometimes, the translated ones are kinda catchy. :) lol But definitely Japanese.

Well......I think is kind of funny when japanese song turn into my
country language....:D..MALAY...! It remind of the opening song of Sailormoon where they translate them into Malay language LOL. About the translate to my country language?

Well..........................(...) =P I dont really like it

In mine theyre always translated but they sound akward

For me, I prefer to have the anime in its original form. Japanese opening and all, and for the most part, the songs are good as is (cool or quirky, cheesy or subtle lol). I can name a few which, although stick in my head*, arent as cool as the Japanese songs/themes.

*when I say stick in my head, I mean grate on my nerves lol. Much teeth grinding going on! >.<

Oni

Japanese! Although when I heard ExDream in french, it wasn't bad at all! I still prefer hearing the japanese version, though. Same thing with the voice acting. English voice acting is baaad (usually). Japanese is a lot better :P

Most of the time its translated and remade for the dubs. Personally I am against that and have found no reason to like it. ^^ I much prefer they keep it the original; Japanese! ^^ Besides, I rarely ever watch dubs now, they get on my nerves too much. The only exception so far is the Korean version of the CCS theme song 'Catch you Catch me' but it still isn't quite as good as the original.

at first i can't imagine anime OP or ED to be in any language to be any other then japanese...but after i heard the OP song for Mushishi, which i must say it’s a good song...my opinion change....

if your talking about how countries changed the OP and ED songs from japanese to whatever language... i would have to say...ugh...think of Sailor Moon english OP... TT_TT ... i definitely go for the jp version of the song...

julian1

julian1

Pursuer Of Darkness

i once heard the english opening of card captor sakura, it wasn't any better than the japanese one. i also heard the chinese version of the opening of digimon, and man, it's horrible. thank goodness the tv station broadcasted that translated version just once.

Signature

Original ones!God!I hate translations in terms of anime!

Signature
Life is something that happens when you can't get to sleep.

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I always prefer the Original op/end...haha thx to god it have not translated. It's sound freaky when it's translated from Jap to other languages XD

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

Only a few are translated,thank god for that...the original are so much better...

japanese of course, i would not like anything from anime translated into swedish.

in my country,no single of them were translated,original rulezz^_^

I perfer the song in Japanese. More often than not, you'll find themes translated to try and match not only the meaning but the syllable count. Every once in a while, it works. (Evangelion's subtitles match the syllable count of the japanese lyrics) More often than not you find songs where words are forced, and it sounds forced / very unsmooth. Doesn't feel very musical at all.

Pisses me off they end up doing this because people seem to have a phobia of languages other than their own. Irritates the hell out of me.

I don't like translated songs. They just ruin the songs. The original is way better! Thankfully in my country, translated songs are now the thing of the past.

Signature

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Well my favorite anime ending song is in English even though its the original ending.

By the way its "Wind" the first ending from Naruto.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Haohmaru77

Haohmaru77

Stray Wanderer

In japanese, of course. When they dub songs into spanish, they just ruin them. For example, "Angelus", Inuyasha's 6th opening is great in Japanese, but in spanish, it sounds like the intro of a peruvian soap opera (I consider those the worst).

Signature Image
Dude, I'm doing something for you. Return the favor!
Donate money to the poor!! Or at least heed their voices!
Thanx to K1ru for the super signature!

Hey, you have to admit that "Come" by D.A.I., the 7th Inuyasha ending if im right, was a great dubbing to spanish.
I have to say that i like the spanish version way more than the original japanese song, in deed.

merged: 03-25-2006 ~ 07:39am
or was it performed by Namie Amuro?, i dont remember

japanese. all too good in japanese

i like the opening and ending songs just like i like my animes, original.

i prefer subbed than dubbed and original japanese songs than my countrys' language.

but not many anime song i saw was ever in other languages except for gundam seed lol. The zaft girl sings in english and it was not as good as the original one.

page 3 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.