Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language? - Minitokyo

Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language?

page 5 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

alexxeno

choas incarnet

They alwasy use translated stuff here. and sometimes not even that. and those one's are the most incredibly bad one's. I prefer the original one's always.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

no, please NO

nothing can beat the original, seriously

Signature

In my country, fortunately they don`t translate openings and endings.. i wonder how slayers would sound in my language... i think is more than creepy :))
I for sure will always be against translating them. They sound much more better in japanese :P

Well...in my country some animes they translate..another one not...but i really prefer in japanese..just the opening song from Sailormoon that in portuguese is bettter..

Anako-chan

FanFicker

I'm a japanese language lover, and the translated openings and endings for the anime series in LatinAmerica are just not right! So my answer is that Japanese or death for traslators!

RatKiller

RatKiller

Free Riot

You know, here, in Russia we have to choose - either FanSub or Licensed.
Many of our Otaku preffer Fansub, because Lic. versions are very expensive & quality of translation is not very good(
Speaking of myself, I like original music in OST, but there are some exceptions, like DBZ, I also like some of US OSTs
And I like GITS, cause opening is in RUSSIAN =)) There's even no need to translate)

Konna mon ka!
Yaru ki nee no ka?

ang3llove

ang3llove

Only L0ve ~ smtOwn

We also have our anime songs translated in my country.. They sound alright but since the tune and all is originally Jap, I much prefer it in Japanese~
They sound heaps better anyways, orignal songs is always good!
The translated ones never really sound that good, especially when translated into another language

Wugz

analord

Thank god they never dubbed them over here.

Original language, please.

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Noope, they never translate the opening/ending songs here, well as far as i know XD
i'll rather they never change anything and just put sub-tittlez in our language/english. ;)
but. they usually translate the dialogue which frankly said, SUX. I Love the real jap voices! Cte and sexy... XD

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

KOROU1234

KOROU1234

NICE TO MEET U.

In my country they are sometimes translated. And they sound out of tune. I prefer the original one. Even though I don't understand them.

Original language

excuse me for my bad english

bleach-rukia217

bleach-rukia217

.xxxx::Always happy::xxxx.

I would 100% prefer the original Japanese openings and endings. In my country, they sometimes translate them! I hate them they sounds weird in English! And it totally sucks! Luckily anime DVDs don't have them changed. So I would rather have the original Japanese openings and endings...

.::Do you believe in love at first sight?::.

Tia-Noemi

Tia-Noemi

Yuri no Tiarys

Most of the ending/opening songs here are only subtitled, not translated. And when they are translated into voice of another language, such as Cantonese, which is common here, I keel at the parts when the cantonese singers would blurt the english words of the original Japanese really badly, and that really... err... yeah. So I do prefer the original Japanese...

Definitely the original Japanese. It somehow sounds strange when you hear it in another language, even if the singer did a good job. (Im unused to it.) And the quality can be really bad at times. I guess Im a bit biased though, since I have lived in Japan and am very used to hearing proper Japanese in songs that are sung in Japanese.. not translated english, or other languages.

In my country they don't translate the anime songs , thank God that would be really weird. There were though some intents but only for kids ' shows like Pokemon .

some songs in america are translated like one piece and naruto..but most are in japanese which I like them better in japanese cause it's all original

Music is in your eyes.
Music is in your soul.
Music is surrounding, everywhere you see.
Music is a reflection of who we wish to be.

The openings and endings aren't dubbed in my country and it would be really weird to hear them in Romanian... :sweat:

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

for the main part of anime shows that are aimed at a younger demographic they change it to english but for other stuff they have shown they have kept original OP and ED

Signature Image

Shinji103

Shinji103

Ace Newtype

For the love of god, leave the OPs and EDs alone. >.> They used to be okay when they were modded and/or dubbed, but they're horrifying when they mod them these days. Using one of its BGMs for the Zeta Gundam OP was so horribly crappy. >.>

japanese of course!....

goodness...OP/ED...even character theme songs within the show..keep it with the original language please lol...

i shuddered hearing Gundam SEED's Lacus Clyne's VA for her speaking voice and singing voice in english....they were both so...off/different...

Signature Image

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

mine are translated.
well.. i prefer original one. i dont really know why but i kinda dislike translated amv

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

Oh, I love these japanese openings!

They usually get new songs for anime in America, but I prefer the original songs

The original opening & endings, just waht they made for.

page 5 of 15 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.