Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language? - Minitokyo

Openings and endings: in Japanese or in you language?

page 6 of 15 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

cassandraronald

cassandraronald

..+Arashi Arashi for dream+..

luckly me my country does not translate theme unless they are they insert songs

Pegasus Fantasy in portuguese is great! other songs i prefer the original.

In my country they are mostly translated and they always suck,especially the One piece opening in america its the worst ive seen.some animes keep the original but they end up cutting it short.Original is always better and One piece original openings are great.JAPANESE ALL THE WAY.

auel1124

auel1124

I will fly with broken wings...

Yes, sometimes... And I prefer them to be in Japanese, it is weird to hear them in another language ^^

coyotes

Demonic Ice Mirrors

Fortunately, nearly all the anime OP/ED aren't translated here in my country. I guess the producers here thought of it as a waste of effort to even try translating songs that would eventually be despised anyway.

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

For most of the stuff I watch, the openings are in Japanese, sometimes with subtitles. I like it that way; the translated stuff always sounds weird...

There's exceptions, like with Cowboy Bebop, Samurai Champloo and parts of the GitS 2nd Gig opener, which were originally in English anyway.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

In my country its not translated and I like it that way. I believe that's the founding principle of anime in my opinion cause they just sound so good. They're soo good infact that me and my best friend constantly get into arguments about which anime song is the best. I think that FMA asian kung fu is the best song there is and the video for it is just wicked

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

Hey, I'm new here, so Hi everyone

I definately prefer Japanese. There are some decent translations to english, but the japanese singers have such amazing voices, and they go perfectly with the song. The translations just don't fit in my opinion. Usually on T.V. they're translated, but there are a few that aren't, though I can't name any off hand.

i prefer in japanese, translated its really sux =P

in my mother language? hoooo... it'll be disaster, coz they usually change the music into MIDI... damn! but, in the past years, there are song that goes well in my ear :) it's from Magic Knight Rayearth, though they change to my language.. it's still OK... but still i think original goes much better *for hearing too*

well...no...it's still in japanese..and i like it that way! it's not so good if it's translated..

I prefer the songs in the original Japanese versions
They have something that the translated versions dont
Something that touches you and gets you to really listen to the song

no, the original version is the best..

lacusxxclyne

lacusxxclyne

~JUst SmilE & Ill BE FinE~

well the openings and endings are most of the time the original ones they seldom translate it....

but then again i just love japanese sounds it somehow gets you into the anime you're watching =)

jap for me..

The songs of the anime are translated in my country, but I have to say that most of the translated version are somewhat creepy. I insist that the original version is the best no matter what.

Kishuku

Kishuku

Bishie Lover

anime op/ed in my country are also always translated and not in the original japanese language...
i prefer the original language >.< because the translation and the singing as well... is more than creepy!

Greetings from Germany

shinmeiryu

shinmeiryuuuu~

It must stay japanese....
if it is translated it really sounds bad...
english, dutch, german...
doesnt matter if you cant understand the song...
there are translaters in the world....
never forget that...

Meow~

i like more the original version (JAP). Some times there are good translations (i liked Card Captor Sakura and Dragon Ball in Spanish, but One Piece and the "alway repetitive" Ranma, because it was the same song in all seasons, well...) .

solff

solff

Red Cross...

I prefer the original song, whether it's a Japanese song or an English song...
If translated into other languages (escpecially my languages) :sweat:
It sounds really really wierd...

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR MY EYES ???
Signature

Japanese or whatever language it was originally in! If it's not original, it takes away from the value. Subtitles wouldn't be too bad, but original sound!

Yeah, I like the songs in Japanese, but also they usually have the subtitles, almost like a sing along.

Japanese for me
but with subtitles it would help. i really don't like the translated songs in video games released in US.

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

I don't mind or care as long as they keep it as just an english version of the original. Because when they make their own, they make it sound so stupid and lame. I've seen most of them now just use the japanese original. But most openings and endings I don't go crazy for, not into the japanese bubblegum pop.

page 6 of 15 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 Next » 341 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.