Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Illustrator - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I've been looking for some really good illustrator tutoirals...
CAn anyone help me out here? i've found a few tutorials.. but they weren't anything fun x_x,

Illustrator tutorials? I never even read any....sorry, can't help you X_X

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Sangel99 why did you even contemplating in even posting >_< geez

anyway i think good-tutorials.com has some i think

what kind of tutorials are you after?

Signature Image

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

good tutorials has some average tutorials...
Im loking for some really GOOD illustrator tuitorials, difficult tutorials are the best.

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

explain your meaning of good tutorials. i know my way around illustrator, self taught might i add, and it's not very hard. just start playing around with it. :)

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

I've been playing around in it, the button setup is kinda weird to me. I like difficult tutorials it'd be best to have some challenge me.

Tama-Neko

Tama-Neko

Invisible

I would suggest checking out the "Classroom in a Book" series for Illustrator if you want a good basic training in the most common (and useful) tools of Illustrator. I used it for AI5 when it came out and it has several excellent chapters on using the pen tool.
Unless you're looking for osmething more advanced?

jaderabbit

jaderabbit

Cheetos Overlord

a lil more advnaced would be nice

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.