Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Photoshop Thumbnail Troubleshooting - Minitokyo

Photoshop Thumbnail Troubleshooting

page 1 of 1 3 total items

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

I recently had to completely reinstall my entire system from the OS up because the hard drive died. I have finally finished copying all my files back onto the new hard drive and I have noticed that my photoshop files mysteriously lack image thumbnails and simply display the PSD file type, which makes it hard to find the right file. This wouldn't have bothered me before but on my old hard drive I had Photoshop image thumbnails. I have tried to sort the problem out in both Photoshop help and Windows help but I have yet to correct the problem. All the PS help leads to PS Preferences: file and Handling. The current settings are

Image previews- alway saves
File extension- lower case

Which according to the help should fix the problem but still no image thumbnails. I currently have PS CS and PS CS2. Could anyone please help me fix this problem.

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

hmmmm, i have the entire Adobe Creative Suite 2, but i didn't think that .psd files would show image thumbnails, unless this is a "nice" feature for PhotoShop!. or maybe there's a certain option inside of PhotoShop itself that enables you to do so..i dunno!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

I don't know why , but in my system , I have the problem the same .
I think it's because I install the photoshop cs2 .
In fact , I recommed to use the ACDSee to manager your .psd file .

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.