Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Renji~Rukia WIP - Minitokyo

Renji~Rukia WIP

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

Well, the wall is almost over but I'd like to see some suggestions about any improvements....especially about the font placement.... I was never good at this XD

I also tried a version with a hole in the sky and Aizen's face in it but it looked kinda awful XP

anywayz, here's the wall:

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/9289/adinfinitum3pd.th.jpg

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

Very interesting monotone design...nice placement of characters and background
The text looks too close to the edge though, maybe move it down and in a bit?
Also, although the bw style is nice, definitely consider making more of a contrast between the bw and white elements in the wall, especially with the characters...right now the wall is really gray and so it is hard to distinguish elements clearly...consider lightening the texturing and removing it from the characters
Hope that helps :)

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

It's a nice start, and I like it ::even if I'm a IchiRuki shipper:: but I think the main problem is that it looks too washed out. Like cyd said, I think you should try for more contrast, especially with the charas. They're a bit...very hard to make out.

Hm...this wall probably wouldn't work out well in full color though, would it?

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

Nighteyes

Nighteyes

Lodbrok

thnx for the tips ppl^^

I couldn't change the contrast of the background cause that will need a lot of time and I don't have much. I changed the contrast of the scan though.

Anywayz, I uploaded the wall [http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/220402], you don't have to post here any more

The sharper the knife the easier it is to dull.
The more wealth you possess the harder it is to protect.
Pride brings it's own trouble.
~Lao Tzu

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.