Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Screensavers? - Minitokyo

Anime Screensavers?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

anyone know of any good anime screensaver sites or places where i could get them?
anyone out there with a site of some anime screensavers?
i've searched around google for a while and im probly not using the right search terms
it doesnt hafta be anime either, could be game screensavers too such as FFX or watever

"What the fuck is WTF?"

I use the default WinXP picture screensaver (My Pictures Slideshow) and the pictures on my hard drive. I have several folders that I switch between. Anime, Landscapes, Family, Vacation, etc.

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

I had this cool cowboy Bebop screen saver, but then i had to reinstall windows... I don't really need a screen saver, so i haven't bothered to look for it. If you want it, try googling "realfolk blues screen saver". It's the only one that u've seen though.

Signature Image

lanesra

lanesra

pharmer

cool thx....
i've thought about using that WinXP My Pictures screensaver but i was more interested in an animated one

"What the fuck is WTF?"

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

The slideshow is one of the few possibilities. However, if enough demand was made, I could make a screensaver that would play parts of anime AVIs randomly :) I can code a bit.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

:pacman:

No screensavers that I have seen.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.