Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some help on watching Dual-Audio anime... - Minitokyo

Some help on watching Dual-Audio anime...

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Hi all! :D

I recently downloaded an anime in dual-audio (mkv format), n when i played it both the English and Japanese came out at the same time.

Is there any plug-in or filter to watch Dual-Audio without a player like eg. Real-Player or VLC? Cos i prefer 2 watch my anime on Window Media Player.. ^_^'

I m currently use the following converters n stuff.. AC3Filter, OGG Vorbis Filter, Divx, Real Alternative 1.46, xP codec pack, MKV pack...

For the OGG filter it seems 2 be able 2 select the languange, but mine seems default as English n is unable 2 be changed...Furthermore the Jap dub still comes along with it...T_T

Pls Help if u can
Thank You 4 reading

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

have you set your speakers to use on one side only?
it usually works on left for english and right for an alternate language.
I used to do that.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

loll... i dunno. im using the Lazy Man's MKV to watch anime that comes like that. howeverr. i couldn't figure that out either, for me all i could do was flip the picture upside-down((do people normally sit on their ceilings to watch anime?)) or I could get rid of the subtitles. there was no option for mee. but if somebody knows a way, i'd be happy to hear it as well.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Well I've managed some time ago... but I dont remember fully how (as now I prefer media player classic), I think I did with those:

http://packs.matroska.org/
http://www.on2.com/software/vp6_decoder.exe
http://haali.cs.msu.ru/mkv/MatroskaSplitter.exe

But as previously said, WMP can be a headache, better move on....

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

SebastianvonKane

SebastianvonKane

Omniversal lone traveler

Search for an app named "Combined Comunity Codec Pack" which is distributed by some guys who managed to rebuild MKV (in some way) and includes most of the neccesary codecs to watch ANIME. Yes, that's right. This codec pack as made for those who like watching anime, so it includes most of the "essential" codecs.
It's a suggestion. You may look for it in any search page.

"You have a job to do, and so do I. Yours is to sell socks and suspenders. Mine is to cross-examine people like you and crush them".

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Hey Thanks All! Especially Samarai-Jin the Haali Media Splitter u provided was able 2 allow me to choose the language in the video. N it worked :D

I just think if you don't use Windows Media Player, you'll be able to play dual audio stuff correctly.

Signature Image

ryuu-niisan

ryuu-niisan

The Ninjama

use the program Zoomplayer, works like a charm xD

I use Media Player Classic to see some dual-audio files. But it must to be installed some code first.

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Oh yeah juz curious, is mkv format playable on a VCD or DVD player?

Mkv (Matroska) is not a format , is a package for video and audio, the video is Divx , and the audio is mp3.

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Yeah i noe mkv is a "container" n the video does not definitely have 2 be avi or watever but u have not answered my qn on whether its playable... :\

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Quote by LunstarOh yeah juz curious, is mkv format playable on a VCD or DVD player?

No its not possible to play mkv or ogm as far as I know. Bcoz these formats are container format (they contain the video and audio streams). and all the DVD divx player in the market can only decode normal divx or xvid formats (new ones can play mp4 format). Its down to the chipset and most of them use mediatek chipset which can't do it.
maybe if you look around on net you might get something. but last time I checked I didn't find any.
Cheers :).

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

You can get them to play on those players, but you'll have to do some converting on your own. You can't just burn and expect them to play immediately.

Signature Image

wait, wait with mkv films you can watch in english OR japanese, wow, I'm so used to reading subs and stuff. That's different.

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

Quote by Evinuswait, wait with mkv films you can watch in english OR japanese, wow, I'm so used to reading subs and stuff. That's different.

SOME mkv files...they will usually say in the name or details of where ever you are getting your files from what kind of audio they contain. Like they said MKV is just a container for the files...having an MKV does not guarantee it will have english. However again, MKV seems to be a popular container for dual audio video's.

Hey, I'll throw a question out to someone if they know the answer, what is the resolution size for a H.264 type? Ok, I ask this because I'm curious...I am now the proud owner of a 32in flat screen tv, which I use as my computer monitor (cool huh? :) ) Anyways...kinda stinks I use a screen resolution of 1600x900 widescreen...now I notice I pop a normal dvd in my dvd drive to watch a movie...guess what...nothing plays the entire screen size...seems to be...my screen resolution is higher than that of a dvd's highest res is available...sooo is a H.264 gonna play and look DVD quality on my screen playing at 1600x900? H.264 is HD right? Well anyways...

champ0342

champ0342

Anime's Beeotch

make sure your using media player classic, that fixes alot of problems

Signature
www.transluscent.net/perspective/
Gain a little Perspective

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

I myself can really recommend the K-Lite Codecs pack. With, of course, patches such as ffdshow, (D)VobSub and OggDS.

Mkv extensions have given me more trouble than most. Its subs refuses to play in Media Player Classic, about half of it plays in BSPlayer, and VLC manages all of it (but I don't LIKE VLC's interface - but it playes whatever the other players can't handle).

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Use media player classic. it should allow you to choose. Combine with the k-lite codec pack, there is NOTHING that I have not been able to play.

Don't download any codecs they are useless, you only need one player and it is VLC it runs every type of format with the exeption of .rm (real player) and .mov (quicktime)

Av/Sig made by Serene ^^
Signature
Proud member of:[Hispanime]

Quote by MajinRyuDon't download any codecs they are useless, you only need one player and it is VLC it runs every type of format with the exeption of .rm (real player) and .mov (quicktime)

Of course, Mplayer plays every type of video file including realvideo and quicktime.

Hello!

Well, I just want to help a little here. You need a good media player like BSplayer and the right codec to see MKV files, just go to http://www.matroska.org/ ; and download the matroska pack. Of course you need all your other codecs to see the files that the MKV format contains, like avi, xvid, and others.
I recomend you just to have the right codecs for the files you need. Many of those "codecs packs" give you many problems. With just the lastest FFshow codecs you can see almost all the video files that you can get in the internet.

Bye.

They asked how they can play it on WMP, so VLC isn't really asnwering the question.

I'd recommend the matroska pack for that kind of playback. You can set everything from the system tray including audio tracks and subs while the video is playing.

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I was to lazy to read through all these post but i would recommend going to
http://www.cccp-project.net/
It's codec which can playback all of new anime incluing the h264 mkv format!

I also had trouble playing back some h264 mkv files my issue was I had double subtitles and no video playback!
Downloading & Installing that pack helped me solve the issue!

I had no compatablilty issues with it and does not install useless codecs only files needed to playback all anime at this date and time in all possible formats!

It uses the new FFDShow and Media Player Classic you can also use Zoom it comes with it but I would recommend not using Zoom, MPC is alot better!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

page 1 of 1 24 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.