Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you keep in your wallet/purse? - Minitokyo

What do you keep in your wallet/purse?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

cards ANDS CASH

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

money...reciets...id-cards..other cards...and a headace pill...just in case.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

My college ID, my driving permit (from way back when), my photo ID, my library card, a $20 bill, my birth certificate, my social security card, a polaroid photo of a stering wheel, which I found on the road one day, a debit card, several business cards, some Marvel Metal cards, a dish network programming card, a yu-gi-oh card, a tomb raider card game card, and a Marvel Masterpiece card with black cat on it.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

money, id card, mini calender, and a few anime cg pic ^^

enigma444444

enigma444444

Hallucinating

Quote by sanmadjackMy college ID, my driving permit (from way back when), my photo ID, my library card, a $20 bill, my birth certificate, my social security card, a polaroid photo of a stering wheel, which I found on the road one day, a debit card, several business cards, some Marvel Metal cards, a dish network programming card, a yu-gi-oh card, a tomb raider card game card, and a Marvel Masterpiece card with black cat on it.

:o ............wow that's alot of stuff your wallet must be bulging out lol

"We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters eventually reproduce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the internet, we know this is not true."
- Robert Wilensky

ghost945

ghost945

Otaku

notes and coins, dad's business card, friends' business cards, mini-calendar, driver license, credit card that i don't use, student card that has expired, Esprit discount card, ATM reciepts, used to have a pic. of my ex-gf.

Money, id cards, pictures

" A wise falcon hides its talons. "

-Flonne

bunnywunny_

bunnywunny_

Illustrator/Designer

In my purse I put my mini wallet purse which has my IDs, credit card, debit, discount cards, some coins, cash and my bf's baby piccie~! *so cute!*i I Also have my keys, hair tie, watch, chapstick, hair clip and vitamin pills. X3

Drivers licence, debit card, two months of public transport tickets (which is two cards), a free 6inch sub for medium drink at Subway card, 12 tickets for subway card, several out of date membership cards, my next driving lesson appointment card, and ~6 months of recipts. ^_^'

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

bills,coins, credit card, health card, student card, photo of friends, bus ticket, business cards, discount cards, cupons, graudation photos, tokens for ddr+dance manaix XD, um..anime picture..my stupid wallet ish sho heavy >_<'' I must get rid of all these toonies+loonies waii~

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

Money, Pictures of mai sis/other's, School ID's from kinder, 4th, 9-11th odd eh?

-ed-

Drool Alchemist

Just money.. cards, ID, random paper things...and some random pictures. the usual stuff.

Signature Image

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

I don't carry purses/wallets yet.. nothing to put in them, anyway. o_x;; But when I start to, I'll probably put useless stuff into a purse, carry it around, and keep a wallet with important stuff in my pocket. xD;; Just in case I ever get jacked.. ;x

Signature

I keep my cards I always need: bank card, residence card, meal card, etc. Some money, and some old cards that I never use, that I got from random stores like Old Navy. Also an old Coke Card from like 2000 that I've never used. :/

i wish i was as good as the rest of you sadly i have no money otherwise i just keep my lame ass school ID and a few condoms, scented of corse :-)

well you take a little black metal and a little hamtaro and...
*BAM*
Thats me

bills, coins, credit card, bank card, health insurance card, drivers licence, 2 family pictures, 2 library cards, some membership cards

i put my student ID and metro card in seperate place, cuz i use them too often that it would be more convenient to just put them in my parcket

Tell a man he is brave, and you help him to become so.
-Thomas Carlyle

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Coins, bills, debit card, school ID, library card, small japanese fan, glasses, mp3 player, sometimes a cell phone, chapstick, pictures of friends, keys, old movie tickets, etc. XD

sadly i have no money :-( (please SEND money TO 1564 dixon drive minnosta 55071 america) otherwise my horrbly taken school ID and some condoms scented of course :-)

well you take a little black metal and a little hamtaro and...
*BAM*
Thats me

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Money, ID cards, movie tickets that I've seen, used tickets from amusement parks (like Disneyland, California Adventure, etc.) and my library card. :P

Oh yeah, my CPR qualification card too.

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

ID, credit cards, Blockbuster membership (yes! still working here in Guatemala!), receipts, no money :(

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

UsagixKitsune

UsagixKitsune

nsɐƃıxʞıʇsnuǝ

The ONE thread I have ever seen that was necro-posted and subsequently locked was one I was actually interested in. *shakes fist at mods and their cruelly inconsistent ways*

I'm hoping this 7 year old thread is an appropriate place to rant about things like this. Oh the excitement, I can't wait to see if this gets locked too...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.