Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For Girls:What Would You Do If You Got Pregnant at an early age? - Minitokyo

For Girls:What Would You Do If You Got Pregnant at an early age?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

(I didn't see any other post like this one)

---->Oh well, if there are ANY guy here, you can post as well ~_~ <-----

Well.....tell me....what woulda do?
I would die for sure -_-'

Signature Image

This is a tough question, as I'd never have sex at an early age (and I'm nineteen now, still sex-free :P)

I'd probably give the child up for adoption, just like I was. I can't see myself having an abortion, but as I'm not in the position and never have been, I can't say. I don't like the idea of it, but I'm not discounting it. I don't think I'd be able to raise the child, because the "young age" tag can be about fourteen.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Nobody has die my dear k/d XP . . . i would have keep it anyway . . . my baby is my baby and i would never be able to kill it in any way . . . but i would prefer to have the support of my family and a job too . . . in that way i will be able to raise my baby properly . . . XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

*sneaks in*

Simple, if you don't want to have get pregnant, then
don't have sex in the first place.

that is all

*sneaks out*

Signature

smoon

smoon

kit builder

It happened to me, I was 20, first thought was abortion, I was so afraid to my parents as you could never imagine, but nothing happened.
As soon as we told my parents that same night the baby came out, I lost it, for good for bad who knows, got married, I did not wan to get pregnant for many years, finally I decided to, and now I have my baby girl, and she is is the most wonderful baby for me, so if for anyreason you get pregnant, have your baby, they are so wonderfull, they love you as noone could ever love you, will give you a smile that'll light your day, your moment, your life. But hey, nop one says that is easy ok?

^.~

x-gear

x-gear

Running away...

If that situation did happen..i always wanted a child even though im still young. I love children so if it happens, Im going to give it my all.
Having sex isnt a game. Its a big resposibility and if it happens...its your own fault so just tell your parents. Im not goin to tell you to go through abortion, adoption, or give it your all to the baby. Its your choice. Good luck.

What is it?

simple.. ^^ if i got pregnant n it happened because of my fault so i'll take the risk.
no matter what. I'll not doing abortion.. just let the baby's born n continue my life with my new family ..well i know it sounds easy right? ^_^' but yeah.. at least, we're not kill the baby by abortion or smth similar..
ahh.. i just hope this is not happen to me (n u too of course) >.< .. become a mother in early age is really hard u know :sweat:

Masani

Masani

well, i would have the child. my boyfriend and i are wanting to have a child, but we are going to wait for a couple years before we do start having children. there have been several times that i thought that i was pregnant, but never was. i just cant wait till i become a mother.^^

If I act like I care...take my temperature, please.

Asigha

Asigha

Welcome To The Club

Hmm,,, not that's a toughie but I guess my decision would be to keep it and do my schooling afterwards even though it would be complicated but i would try to work it out. Now to me getting an abortion or trying to make yourself lose the baby is taking the easy way out, some one of a higher power gave you this baby to keep not to through it away. && yea that's my opinion i guess :)

...i will rise again...
{~}In Trance We Trust{~}
Signature

spinSkittles

spinSkittles

.:or something like that.:

I'm not a girl, but let me just say... It takes 2 to get pregnant, so in all fairness, the father should bear as much responsibility as the mother. Though the choice is essentially made by the mother alone since it's her who has to go through a hellish 9 months and a lifetime of ridicule.

I won't object to any decision they make since it's their life, however in all honesty there's a stigma that comes with teen pregnancy. I myself think it's the most irresponsible and reckless thing to do, whichever route they take. "You get what you deserve", even if you're not ready for it--it's basically like karma.

If they decide to have the baby, I just hope their family and community support them (hopefully the father isn't a bastard prick who abandons her). It would be hard enough raising a child while trying not to put your life on hold. A child's environment is *everything* growing up, keep it hospitable.

I don't mean to hijack the thread or anything... but whatever happened abstinence, self-control, and MORALITY! :sweat:

Signature Image

Shinku-sama

*Toxic Waist*

it would be very difficult for me, but i would get an abortion if i became pregnant now (i'm 20). i'm not emotiontally mature enough to handle a child, and i have a serious chronic illness that prevents me from living a really normal life. i jsut don't have the energy to chase a kid around.

that being said, i do want to have children in the future, i love kids. and making the decision to abort would be devestating to me. it wouldn't be a choice made lightly. my little sister is adopted, and after hearing about some of the bad things that happened to her while in foster care makes me reticent to put my chilld up for adoption. i don't think i could do that to any child, let alone mine.

so yeah, call me an evil heathen baby-killer, but i want to have a baby when i'm reqady to love it as much as it deserves (which is something i cannot do right now).

In case of emergency, break glass. Scream. Bleed to death.

redangel6112

redangel6112

DozoYorishiku (Nice to meet you)

Well! For me I surely dont want to get pregnant at an early age. A little self control, discipline and morality can avoid pregnant.

However if I really get pregnant, I think the first thing is to get some advise from my parents and tell them what had happen to me. Because there is no secret that can keep forever especially pregnant. After 3-5 months the stomach going to grow big. So telling parents what had happen is better than keeping as a secret....^-^...

getting pregnant at an early age is a little late for me...
but i had gotten pregnant, i would have probably asked for abortion.

well just to let you know i did get pregnant and i was only 12 and i had the babi when i turned 13...it didnt make it but you know going through withv that pregnancy was hell and i kno it was 4 yrs. ago but i can still remember how hard it was...but the good thing was the feeling you had when the baby would kick

Blah. Kill myself. Nah, not quite that, but close - there is too much I want to do before I have kids.

I might abort, but it would depend on when and where I was. Like now, I probably would. I'm just not emotionally equipped to have one.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

OMGOSH! my family would kill me first O_o no just joke, but you never knows O.o i would probably have an abortion.

norine07

norine07

???? ???...

that depends on the situation, if the guy really loves you and is willing to take resonsibility then my answwer is yes, but if the guy does not, i would abort it. but dun be too stupid to do these kind of things things will come later, dun rush it! study more important!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.