Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which girl will be the best date for Kazuki? [Maburaho] - Minitokyo

Which girl will be the best date for Kazuki? [Maburaho]

Tagged under Maburaho

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

As you seen on the topic my question is which girl will be the best date for Kazuki?

In my opinion it is supposed to be Kuriko Kazetsubaki:
1) It will be the most unexpected
2) She is the most beautiful
3) She wants his baby more than anyone else

NO NO NO! its definatley RIN. she is ultra cute, she is quite and she has the most manners out of all of them. i think she is the best choice :)

Who's Kazuki? From which anime?

Kazuki from maburaho, isn't he ?

I definitly think he should date with Rin-Chan Because she is very girly and cute.

If I'm Kazuki, I would definitly choose Rin-Chan instead of Yuna.

ssvegetaj

ssvegetaj

"the ninja z warrior"

of course maburaho,he did promise to mary her after all

no one can defeat me....

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

I like rin kuz she's so shy and kute. I'd chose her or yuna's rival. Was it Kaori Iba or something? I dont remember.

Well, as cliched as it is, I have to go with Yuuna. Sure, she seems like the most obvious choice, but over the first half of the series her and Kazuki really have a strong relationship that's growing. By the midpoint Yuuna and him have a real bond, and through the actions that they each take for each other it becomes really clear that they love each other, even if Kazuki isn't ready to admit it yet.

chidoguan

The moon is dancing

It's been a long time since I wathced the show an can't remember the names of the female characters in fact and I dont remember the names of anyone :sweat: but I Would like Kazuki to get the blonde girl she's got the big wallet and the hot body as for my second option I would say the cute-samurai-like girl the one with blue(purple?) hair she's cute and rather shy wich makes her cutter ^_^'

i'm a Kuriko fan, so I would say he she end up with her.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Rin for the win ! XD XD

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

elkb3191

elkb3191

Shadow of Nobody

if i was kazuki i would date all four XD lucky guy but if i had to choose one maybe either yuna or kuriko

War is a matter of killing, regardless of agenda, and no dividend gained from the bloodshed will mitigate the cruelty of the sacrifices it demands.

Rin is the best choice. She so cute and lovely.

i think kazuki should be with rin, she shy and has good manners and she is very cute, if i was kazuki i would go with rin, and so does alot of ppl in here

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

lol, I'll cash in too!

I'd go with Rin too- she has manners and honor, she's quick and fierce in physically defending Kazuki (when she stops trying to kill him XD ) and she keeps saying she doesn't like him, but I see it like Naru in Love Hina- she likes him so much she doesn't know what to do about it. Plus she's very decisive- perfect for snapping Kazuki out of his "phase" where he can't seem to make a decision.

She'd be perfect for advancing the storyline. Too bad it's almost being built to pair him up with Yuna (sigh).
:pacman:

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

Quote by somebodyelselol, I'll cash in too!

I'd go with Rin too- she has manners and honor, she's quick and fierce in physically defending Kazuki (when she stops trying to kill him XD ) and she keeps saying she doesn't like him, but I see it like Naru in Love Hina- she likes him so much she doesn't know what to do about it. Plus she's very decisive- perfect for snapping Kazuki out of his "phase" where he can't seem to make a decision.

She'd be perfect for advancing the storyline. Too bad it's almost being built to pair him up with Yuna (sigh).

its a shame that most anime's dont build up the story around the cute, quiet girls like Rin and instead go for the really annoying girls like Yuna...hmmmm...if only yuna was killed by the magical retro virus thing...then we would have more of this:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f383/Caprica/loli-club%20pics/cap003.jpg

^_^'

Quote by SunSpots

Quote by somebodyelselol, I'll cash in too!

its a shame that most anime's dont build up the story around the cute, quiet girls like Rin and instead go for the really annoying girls like Yuna...hmmmm...if only yuna was killed by the magical retro virus thing...then we would have more of this:

^_^'

I agreed. I think most of the anime that I have seem involves around very annoying and irritating character, like Yuuna. (look at Love Hina...Naru's character is unacceptable.) However, I dislike it very much how Yuuna keep mentioned that she was his wife when they are no elope yet. Rin is just so considerate, generous, and too liberal to even let herself be around in such enviroment. I love Rin's character and I hope to see more of her kind these days.

If I was to choose the best date for Kazuki, I would choose Rin Kamishiro!
She's cute, quiet, and she blushes whenever she feels love for Kazuki!
^_^
Anyway, I would always stick with Rin 'cause she's the best from all four of 'em!
(Don't forget Yamase! She's in the story too!)
But yeah, kikyo4ever...
It would be nice to find a girl that's very much alike as Rin...
I'll go with Rin!
All the way!

Signature Image

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I'd also have to go for Rin-chan she is so cute and quiet I like girls like her alot... RIN all the WAY! :)

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

DSL367

DSL367

Combine Anime With Music!!! ^^

I would go 4 Yuna! Is it obvious? She met Kazuki since childhood, made a promise together, and then met each other, again in Aoi Academy! Despite the fact being clumsy all the time, she's caring and loves 2 care 4 Kazuki whenever he's in trouble. I don't mean 2 b supportive, but it is really sweet 2 c a girl caring a teenager who is troubled almost everytime! If there's nothing left I'd missed out, then I'll go 4 Yuna!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Gotta go with yuna miyama she gotta to be the most normal girl in the series. get angry alot an acts like a normal girl would.

animeimmersion

animeimmersion

Immersed in Anime!!!

I say it will be Yuna all the way, as she would kill any other woman Kazuki dated (SHE IS SOO CRAZY JEALOUS), I also think she would be the best choice, because she is loyal. If I was Kazuki I would choose Yuna over the other 2 (Rin and Kuriko).

Jon Campbell
www.ubuyanime.com - Anime Reviews
www.AnimeImmersion.com - News - Reviews - Give-aways

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by SunSpots

^_^'

my thoughts exactly. I love rin! she should be with kazuki hahah!

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

If I was Kazuki I wouldn't know who to chose, Yuna, she really cares. Kuriko, she may be the most beautiful but she only wants to be the mother of the worlds greatest wizard. Rin also cares. I would be in quite the pickle if I was Kazuki.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

Kazuki would probably have a somewhat easy life with Kuriko.
Since she is rich. Though she does appears to think about her own benefit first. And wants his genes to give her future baby a power boost that would benefit her family in the future and secure their powerful possition.
She likes to manipulate people to get her way. And will most likely will make the descissions for Kazuki. There is also that little ghost that might disrupt the relation because she doesn't want Kuriko to forget about her. There won't be any true love anytime soon because of this.

Yuuna is the most caring and gentle... as long as Kazuki isn't near any other seductive women. She is determined to keep her promise to marry him and does her best to please/ protect him. A good cook as well. If only she wasn't extremely jealous and possessive. Those character flaws might just kill Kazuki off someday. She would be the best choice if they where on an abandoned island. ;)

Rin does indeed have the most manners and is the most polite.
But she was forced to train to be an honourable and polite fighter and didn't really have a chance to enjoy her childhood.
She really doesn't like the fact Kazuki is so weak, if he would go with her, Kazuki would have to endure a lot of training and her terrible cooking. She isn't open about her emotions and has to learn to have a good time. A relation that might be hard at first for Kazuki, but may pay off greatly if they really open up to eachother.

I think he would have it best with his other childhood friend Yamase. She is simply the most normal compared to all the other girls. She would try her best to keep Kazuki's flaws in check by telling him what to do. That might make her a bit bossy. But since Kazuki is too kind for it's own good, it's not such a bad thing. She isn't the jealous type also, so Kazuki would last long under her care.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.