Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Frustration, when the envy becomes selfish. - Minitokyo

Frustration, when the envy becomes selfish.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Kabura

Kabura

"The Hedgehog's Dilemma"

As it has been told in the catholic bible, there are 7 sins: Sloth, Wrath, Envy, Lust, Pride, Greed and Gluttony. If we commit one of the sins we become sinners, but they are so common and almost impossible not to commit. They are so delicious that we cannot stop it. We love being sinners because we are so weak and we just surrender to the pleasure. That's why we are called: humans.
But, If we are all sinners by committing a single sin then, what are we, if we commit all of them?

Explain the human mind, the reactions that we have about certain things, it's so hard to explain as if we'd try to explain the world where are we from; everyone have an idea, but nobody is sure.

As we have received courses, we have received blesses as well.
We have the gift of the intelligence, wisdom, the notion of surpass, etc. But, when did we twisted these important values in the wrong way?

The alter-ego of generosity

There are a lot of people in the world, but some of them stand out of the rest. But! Only a few of them have done it with honesty and deserve all they have won. And what do the rest of us do? Sometimes, we wish we were just like them: calls everyone's attention, be loved and do the right things. We try hard and we see that some people around us can do it and get what they want, but we don't. Don't you feel mad about it? Don't you feel exhausted? How did he/she did it? Why he/she and not me?..... Hate?
Sometimes we feel so furious about it and we think that the only way we can get better at something is by the otherâ?s fail.
Even though, that other person is either a relative or a friend of ours; we really wish he/she fail.
We know that person. We love him/her. We support him/her. When do we become so selfish?

I think that, all human being is born with all this feeling. We cannot say that it has never been here, is asleep inside of us. That feeling is just waiting for the moment to wake up and just like a baby, it starts crying and it won't stop until its necessity is satisfied.

We all have our pretty dark side, we love it and we couldnâ?t live without it. It allows us to feel all these emotions. But that doesn't make us bad persons. We only have to try not to let our dark side take over us.

You might be thinking why did I write this, and most of you might already know the answer.
I tried to express something I wanted to say long time ago. Now that I took all this sh*t out of my guts, I feel more comfortable.
If I'm a sinner, I think I can live with it.
Thank you for taking your time to read this, it means a lot to me.

Take care you all.

Thank you Farewell, My Master.
Signature
"It was nice for a while but it's time to say bye"
Administrator of: Ignore the others! -Nocturnal-MTs Moderator of: Ice-and-Snow Member of: Whatever - Hana Kimi love - BrokenWings-TrinityBlood - GetBackers - MAAC - Petzilla

i think that it is very good to think about stuff like that because it lets you make up your mind and build up a stronger character with own opinions. but you do not have to forget that, as almost everything that is connected with religion and church, there also is a reason to it. being a sinner is not a state someone would be if he or she goes to church because that's why churches are there, for the people to receive god's forgivnes for the sins they've done. that's why people praise the lord, in order for there sins to be forgiven.

now if you look at it at another angle the chuch's services aren't for free. of course you have to pay for it. nowdays it is called donations, before hundreds of years you could "buy" yourself "clean" from all sins. so being a sinner is good because you always ARE a sinner even thinking about the things that are called sins. that means you HAVE to go to church and be thankful, donate money, food, whatever ... that's from what the church lives from, that's from what the religion lives from.

so ... takeing this fact to the extreme one could say that sins are nothing else than a reason for the church to have believers who are dependend on the church. that's why people who are very religious always say that if you do not go to church you are no real christian, you are a sinner because there is nobody to "wash" your sins away. so making the believers dependend on the church has only a financial reason where the sins play a VERY important role. what would be the christian religion ... no wait, let me put it right ... where would be christian churches without sins? absolutely nowhere if you ask me. that leads me to my very special conclusion of all times (that you dont have to agree with of course): 1. religion, believes and the church are all about psychology 2. the perversion of using a document as the bible with own interpretations in order to command people around as you want is unbearible.

where i'm trying to get at is: if you think about certain topics, dont let things like that fool you. you dont have to take things as granted because if you do and you build your thoughts up on those things and someone comes and proves them all irrelevant, then your "construction" collapses.

i hope that i made myself clear as possible.

to sum it up: you are only a sinner if you believe that you are one.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

For one, I don't belive in religion, I belive in science. Without science where would we be? In the past. We are at the point of trying to find life on other planets!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Religion helps provide a moral code by which we can live. Basic things about common decency. Yet things like Greed, Gluttony & Pride are things that we all feel as human beings... This is where I would seperate from the strict teachings of the bible for a more personal approach:

Don't do things you know break the law or will harm, hurt or endanger lives.

As for Greed & co, it's all about balance. I personally don't see what's do wrong with having a second helping of dessert every now & then, or spending 10 minutes to make your hair look straight. Yet those are very basic examples of 2 Sins.

If I am to atone for all those types of sins then I'll be burning in purgatory for a long time.

Organised Religion is a strange thing, and I for one don' agree with a lot of the strictr teachings. Read the New Testament for yoursel, and make up your own mind... Thinking for yourself is the greatest thing you can do :)

And quite clearly, Kabura-Chan does think for herself :D

rituel

rituel

kLepToMAniaX Designs

Religion. Being an agnostic myself, I believe that religion was created by mankind to provide themselves with something to live for; something to hold on to. Even so, I still cannot imagine life without religion.
To err is human, to forgive is Divine. I think that is stated somewhere in the Bible. You can never expect someone to be "perfect" because no matter how good they are they have flaws, and "perfection" is different for every person.

I do not think that we twisted the values the wrong way. As I have stated countless times, "Right" and "wrong" are just points of views, by-products of what society feels is "right" and "wrong", and this is undeniably related to the existence of religion itself, based on the so-called "moral values" of life.

And as for using our skills against others and becoming selfish, I personally think that this is something we recieved from our ancestors millennia ago, the time when competition was fierce. Perhaps we inherited these manners of thinking from them.

And since i am definitely getting out of topic, i better go. XD Report this if you see fit.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I belive we cereated religion to give others false hope, yet some of us(not me of course) have a hard time seperating church and state.

we won't be humans if we don't sin :P
basically it's just balance as long as we don't go overboard like breaking the law..but what really is the law? religion in a way is a law...we follow it to stop ourselves from commiting all the seven sins :)
everyone will feel envy from time to time but they will soon learn to cope with it otherwise they are just preparing for themselves for a free ticket to the underworld :P

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

If you were a "Rainbow" you could commit any sin you wanted, once you were one of God murders. If you were a Xerubin, God would grant you any wish, if you were an angel you'll not even notice that you never sin, if you're a God's demon, you don't sin once you would know what God does to sinners... If you were human... well, you sin because you're weak, selfish, you allways wanted something more and you think you have the freedom to do everything... that means you want to be God... and that's a sin...

in few words... try to leave happy and in peace with your conscience and with other... God's more cool that you can even imagine.

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.