Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 School Rumble ~Second Semester~ - Minitokyo

School Rumble ~Second Semester~

Tagged under School Rumble

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

The OP and ED is juz the pure one without any translation.
But that aside, WannabeFansub has subbed it! Go get it!

Signature

I really enjoyed the first episode :D

Can't really say much more or else it'll be spoiled for those who haven't watched it yet, but it is very very good. I think i liked the OP/ED from the first season more though.

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Just watched the first episode today at night. What can I say... same old high quality School Rumble, continuing the story from the first season with some new funny twists. I really liked that episode and I think this season will be definitely great. Can't wait for the next episodes!

up up and away

DSJFX18

DSJFX18

Destiny

School rumble forever =P

I watched the OVAs too right before watching it lol.

I really like the OP for second season, but the ED for 1 was definitly better then the ED for 2nd semester. I've watched the episode numerous times just to skim through the Yakumo and Harima scenes. I love the duo lol

Hikari87

Hikari87

...~rabu rabu TeniPuri/Myu~...

Yay! Can't wait to see it nya~~ >__<

::*.~'*':: + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + | + ::'*'~.*::

bj0rn

bj0rn

Apostle Of Fate

http://s35.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1U0OKBMBHAROT18VR8C0DCCG77

OP and ED Full version

Signature

SO far this season has not been a let down. :) I loved all of episode 2!

Yess I just watched it till epi 4

IT"s ROOOCCCKKKK

Ohh Yakumo honto kawaii ^ ^

and another love-conflict between Hige/Harima with Eri/ojou ^ ^

how funny was the survival game when the butler appeared lol XD

Kyoo69

me -> Kyo`

Yeah, lol. Watched 4 episodes now (sticking to WF, prefere high quality then those silly speedsubs) and I'm more then satisfied. A thought that this season is better then the previous one even crossed my mind at some points. Usually I wait for an anime to be fully released before watching, but I just can't wait that long in this case. At first I didn't like the OP/ED that much, but now I think they are better then those from the first season. Anyway WF is propably going to release episode 5 in the next 3 days or so knowing their pace. Definitely can't wait.

up up and away

I love it

AeroConfident

AeroConfident

S.O.S Brigade

Yatta...! i can't wait anymore >.<
this anime is the funniest i have ever seen and this anime is one of my favorite anime :)

I've been Haruhified..... and u?

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

lolz...i can't believe it...this anime is just too hillarious XD XD

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

w0ot, am almost finished with the 1st season... can't wait to watch the 2nd one. -_-'
Eri just reminds me of Naru of Love Hina... lol.

DarkValkerie

DarkValkerie

aka Spirit~

I watched the first season, and thought it was pretty good. Started the second season a while ago, but was rather dissapointed by the first few episodes. somehow the second season never gets better than the first season.. expecially if its a well known anime. of course there are exceptions.

Signature Image

Kryuzei

Kryuzei

Moe's Hunter :D

Quote by DarkValkerieI watched the first season, and thought it was pretty good. Started the second season a while ago, but was rather dissapointed by the first few episodes. somehow the second season never gets better than the first season.. expecially if its a well known anime. of course there are exceptions.

i can't believe it..anyone would say things like this.
tell me, which part that you think of it that make you dissapointed? i think overall its very good and make me LOL .

Signature
Nya~~ pretty thx to PAche for this sig :P
lolz....i got the Haruhism Fever T_T

hahaha... i'll wait until translate to spanish or least in english to buy it in the damn piracy, only in the piracy i can access some anime...

i'll wait to tenma's adventures!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.