Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 for men only - Minitokyo

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

guys, when you see a nice looking girl/lady/chick pass by, which part of her do you focus on? or what is it that gets your attention? cause i know some guys that automatically look at a girls boobs. their eyes must have been set to auto focus on boobs. hheehheh

boobs, if not, then the but. i guess its something that guys look at automaticly

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

Quote by destinyboobs, if not, then the but. i guess its something that guys look at automaticly

I agree

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Nope.
Way wrong for me, my eyes go straight to theres. I love eyes, you guys can say that I'm lying, but unless you've met me then you don't know =P Its a big thing I look at, I could care less about breasts or their ass. Eyes, I love eyes and personality. ^^

Signature Image

I look at the girls face and eyes first...unless theres ample cleavage to pull my attention away ^_^'

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark at the Tannh

thegunblademaster

thegunblademaster

Nine Is God

I believe you I bet your some kinda romantic in real life lol ^_^

Signature Image

CowX

CowX

Bee Train Fan

It's usually the face, but sometimes it's as you say

Signature Image

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

er..
usually the boobs ^_^'

Call me crazy, but I try not to look at all. I know that I might entertain stupid thoughts if I do the "usual" thing to do.

Note: Now when it comes to anime and manga, it is 10 times harder for me to do this.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

I usually look at there faces and hair style, I just love girls with long flowy hair ^_^

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by NinjaI usually look at there faces and hair style, I just love girls with long flowy hair ^_^

YES! Hair is another thing ^^ Beautiful hair =P Eyes and hair will usually win my heart over =P.

Signature Image

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

i agree with cy the eyes are the best way to let a girl know u dig her if i cant see the eyes first im a hair freak long or medum brunettes strait or crispy .....

divad

defiance

the curve of the body i guess... then face of course.. its just indecent for me to look at the girls bust.. but i appreciate your honesty..

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

iN1Ti4LdR1fT3r

whats an e-brake?

Quote by CyanideBlizzardNope.
Way wrong for me, my eyes go straight to theres. I love eyes, you guys can say that I'm lying, but unless you've met me then you don't know =P Its a big thing I look at, I could care less about breasts or their ass. Eyes, I love eyes and personality. ^^

word,looking into those innocent eyes are priceless XD,i look at hair..and facial expressions(if they make one)

Signature Image

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Way wrong for me, my eyes go straight to theres. I love eyes, you guys
can say that I'm lying, but unless you've met me then you don't know =P
Its a big thing I look at, I could care less about breasts or their
ass. Eyes, I love eyes and personality. ^^

Damit cy, get out of my head again. XD XD Yes I look at the eyes first and work my way down. Eyes>lips>boobs>waistline>you know.. can't say ^_^' >legs *dodges angry girls stones*. XD xd

^_^'

Signature

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Usually I tend not to look at people at all that I walk past or whatnot, guess it's become a habit as well as my mind beeing elsewhere while I'm listenin to music ^_^'

of course, tits and ass are eyecatchers. but once i get past those i try to look at the face. more often than not, chicks have great bodies but butt ugly faces. i'd rather have a girl with a pretty face than great tits/ass

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

the eyes.. gets my attention in a snap.. nothing else :)
*~->Personality<-~* .. right on ^^

giving it all away...

I look at her facial hair. If she has any, that's a deal breaker.

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Hair and face. I especially like the hair. I don't like pigtails, but I love beautifully done flowing hair. ^_^ :)

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

yea.. beautifully done flowing hair and a pretty face.. #_#.. plus the eyes.. yup yup.. *faints* X_x

giving it all away...

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

eyes!

Face. Definitely a great smile is worth looking for. ^_~

Ironically enough... It's good to be evil.

Depends - if one particular feature is amazing, then my eyes would be headed there, but if not-

1. Breasts
2. Hair
3. Buttocks
4. Face

Call me superficial, I'm just built this way.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.