Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 rejected wallpaper : A shakugan no shana wallpaper... - Minitokyo

rejected wallpaper : A shakugan no shana wallpaper...

page 1 of 1 5 total items

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/893/shakuganwallpaper2copy5cv.th.jpg

well they rejected it and i dunno why.. probably it looks as if i didn't put much effort on it? well i asked a mod but i dun think that will help tho :sweat:

oh wellz, hey.. can i submit again? well, after adding a bunch of things of course.... ^_^'

fluke

fluke

What once was good enough...

I dont know what to say...I guess it's a little plain...not much effort looks like it went into it...not to say that it's a "bad" wallpaper...maybe it's just not as technical as they are looking for. Looks like just a lot of image pasting was done, nothing special, correct me if I'm wrong.
Before you submit it again, see what a mod says about it...give them some time. Maybe do a background if you can and chang the positioning of the characters on the right hand side...make them more "symetrical" I think would look better.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

i can almost say it is just copy paste pictures into symetrical shapes and boxes...at least that is what it seems.
You need a lot more effort.
And for the count, a proper extraction instead of slap on white background would get you a head start.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

The images on the right side don't seem at all connected to the main figure on the left, so they distract attention from each other
I agree with devildude that working on extracting the character and creating a background for the character would be the best idea.

if you put colored BG into that one it may be accepted and not rejected nice art though

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.