Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 In the Mood for Love; deleted wallpaper - Minitokyo

In the Mood for Love; deleted wallpaper

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Actually I'm more in the mood for crying now T_T
It was such a pretty wall I think. Don't know why it has been deleted maybe because I made only little additions and changes to the original image or maybe because Chinese movies aren't Japanese movies, or not anime style. I personally think the last reason is just stupid there are loads of pictures in the General Wallpaper section that don't feature anime as well...

Well luckily there's still the Sandbox. I guess I can put future walls of chinese movies right into this forum XP

That should be enough lamenting, go watch my wall.

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

sometimes, i don't understand it at all...
oh well...one thing I love this wall, so no worries. It may not be Japanese, but hell, it is a kick ass wallpaper, actually the only thing I might say is wrong is that it is kinda blurry, but heck, that is what adds the sentimental value to it.
Thumbs up.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Aww...that's too bad...it must have been because you only made minor changes to the original photo...but it was such a nice photo already... :(
Oh well...at least people can still check it out in the sandbox
Keep this style up...it's great :)

bluSake

Retired Moderator

bluSake

Have to agree with what cyd said. It was probably deleted for the first reason: that you only made minor changes to the original photo. I know that the General Wallpapers section is open to Chinese movie walls; I've seen plenty from crapmonster.

Btw: The Sandbox is to for getting feedback on works in progress or that were rejected. Please post misc. walls in the Anime Pictures Dump.

Signature Image
Last walls - [The Lotus] for xxxHolic || [Amano Couture] for Yoshitaka Amano
Groups - [Aspiring Mafia] [NewWaveProject] || [Straw-Hat-Pirates] [Simple-ism]

So where exactly do these wall threads go?
This thread seems to keep hopping back and forth between the sandbox and the pictures dump...

Quote by bluSakeBtw: The Sandbox is to for getting feedback on works in progress or that were rejected. Please post misc. walls in the Anime Pictures Dump.

Sorry I didn't know that, just always saw people posting their rejected works here. :sweat:
Is there a way for Elite Members or Moderators too move it?

Moar Plz Project @ The Planning Board ~ You know you want to.

.one thing I love this wall, so no worries. It may not be Japanese, but hell, it is a kick ass wallpaper

Quote by Erdbeermilch

Quote by bluSakeBtw: The Sandbox is to for getting feedback on works in progress or that were rejected. Please post misc. walls in the Anime Pictures Dump.

Sorry I didn't know that, just always saw people posting their rejected works here. :sweat:
Is there a way for Elite Members or Moderators too move it?

Strangely enough it was moved to the Pictures Dump...but then it moved back a few hours later...weird huh?
Maybe there's some confusion over the forum categories...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.