Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 for men only - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

the breasts and the skin ....i like smooth skin
mainly when its on the breasts :D

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I pay attention to their face, but of course the whole looking is subliminally initiated by their ass.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

i think it varies depending on the girl as to which part attracts my attention first.

kenzuke

kenzuke

Victimized

Face first then, goes looking down.... XD

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Face - more specifically eyes and hair ^_^

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

SAGO

SAGO

King of Kings

The girl's face first. If I see the back of a hottie, I'll wait first, she might look like something that came out of someone's hole.

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

I'm like most other people here. I look at the face first. If I don't find her face attractive then there's little to no point at looking at the rest of her. I will agree that if the bust is sizeable, it's rather difficult not to notice though :sweat:

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

its gonna depend on which side they're facing, so butt, or breasts..also depends on what's being worn. And some girls wonder why we ogle them when they wear skimpy/short/tight things... -_-

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

I dunno, I don't mind unrevealing clothes as long as they don't look bad, but it's nice if they have a sense of fashion. Elegant and unrevealing is fine to me as well.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

Eyes and Hair. Everything else is a bonus (except maybe personality.)

well.. i usually look her in the eyes 1st.. then go waaay down to her clevage XD

random seinfeld quote: "Looking at clevage is like looking at the sun, you don't look directly at it." Otherwise the girl will look right back at you. XD

Want to see Ar Tonelico 2? Post here!
http://com4.runboard.com/bnisamerica.f2.t1206

I look at the face then the rest of the body, I learned the hard way. *looks at body* wow! *looks at face* x_X *pukes*

HB13

HB13

Kaiten Kensai

1. Face & Hair First
2. Tthen slowly bring the eyes down the beauty of the female curve
3. Back to Face and a closer scrutiny of the Eyes and Smile
4. Compile Data, and Decide whether to make the move or not

"The Way of the Warrior is death. This means choosing death whenever there is a choice between live and death. It means nothing more than this. It means to see things through, being resolved."
-Yamamoto Tsunenori, Ha Gakure (Hidden Leaves)

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

The eyes. The eyes are the windows to the soul. and it holds true especialy for ladies. I supose my first actions is to size up someone's character as best I can (doesn't matter if she's the hottest thing on the planet, I don't like bitches (not in the ghetto or dog term, the one that means that they're unpleasent, well, bitches)). You can tell alot about someone by the way they walk, how they hold themselves, and of course the eyes as I said. But the eyes are definately the most revealing. Try it sometime, you'll see what I mean!

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

id have to say the eyes or the face. thats what attracts me most

the face and the breasts :D

mindolluin

Lousy programmer =(

I'll start by the face first.... then the legs... (i like smooth long legs XD XD ) then work my way up.. haha

This signature was longer than 4 lines and has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.