Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Contest Time! - Minitokyo

Contest Time!

Group announcement by Girls-Only

Shall I put up one problem a week and we all give advice?

yes
9 votes
no
0 votes
i dont care
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

Alright, it seems like not many of you girls come by the group so I wanted to spice things up to make it a little more interesting. How would you guys like a contest? Feel free to write in my GB all of your opinons, like what the prize could be,( i have somthing in mind), or what type of contest it should be, some of you are good at walls, drawing poetry, you name it! so i was thinking we could have different catagories in the contest and there will be top winners from each one, what do you guys think? Tell me everything thats on your mind!

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

huh? contest, that's okay for sure, so what's the theme ;)

-: BE-DEATH-MEMORIES :-

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

im not really sure about the theme but i was thinking it would be on love...what do you guys think? gime all your opinions

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

what about romance? it's great ^__^, this season romance is the best XD

Quote by inochikyoim not really sure about the theme but i was thinking it would be on love...what do you guys think? gime all your opinions

You GUYs !? ~_~

nolove

nolove

better forget me ...

lol that's ok, we are girl ^__^, but calling you guys is okay lol

ladyai

ladyai

~*serinity from within*~

Hey I think a contest is a great idea. I've been looking for a reason to write another poem. I think the problem a week is a really great idea. Every one could use some advice at some time. I'll be looking forward to that.

Ja ne ^_^

Signature
sigi and ava made by dianas for ladyai ;)

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

LOL! i didnt mean to call you guys as in guys but you know wat I mean XD

Faikenshin

Faikenshin

WHY HELLO THERE

So has it been decided are we going to do romance?^-^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ringo

Ringo

& h e a r t s ;

What? Romance? Hmm.. Really..?

inochikyo

inochikyo

Shy Little Me

hi how are you gals? hope you gals had a good spring break! ^^ so i guess it's decided, romance will be the theme for the contest!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.