Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scary Movie 4.... - Minitokyo

Scary Movie 4....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i just saw a trailer for Scary Movie 4... are they actually gonna keep churning out this crap to spoof every single new film that comes out?

This time it's mostly a spoof of War of the Worlds with some MASSIVE product placement of the Ipod (or Ishit as I like to call it ^^ ).

It's got that same dopey blond chick in it and guess what! she's as dumb and dopey as ever. Looks like this time they couldn't even get the Wayan brothers to make an appearance.

I reckon I'm gonna have to be either drunk or stoned (or maybe even both) to get some laughs out of this film.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

ooo scary movie 4? o.O i saw scary movie 3....it was alright ^^ i bet this one will be great

Signature

Nice! I can't wait to see it! ^^

^~Tatsuki~^

Meh, spoofs of other movies aren't really that funny. Besides, they give out most of the funny stuff in the trailers.

Signature Image

1 amd 2 were sort of ok. 3 was garbage imho, and 4 doesn't seem to be any better also - at least that's what I get from the trailer.

ENR

I heard that some kru from Scary movie get out (I forgot who). And make they own movie, the title is Date movie. If Scary movie is comedy from horror movie, so the date movie is comedy from romantic genre movie. Like Kill Bill, Wedding Planner, etc. It's seem already in cinema (maybe).

man, number 3 was already bad.. even number 2 was ..BLAH... i dunno why they keep making it
the first one was the best .. and you only need to watch it once.. cos it gets more stupid each time u watch it~

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Scary movie has some weird humor. It's only fun if you watch it when you're really tired with a bunch of friend. If you watch it alone you'll just be staring at the screen thinking why you're wasting your life watching this thing. I myself Look at scary movie as slightly below average as a movie. However, I might end up watching part 4 if my friends drag me into it.

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Only one comment:
Oh god not another one!?!?!?!?!? :sweat:

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

it gets worst everytime, number 1 was probably the best out of them.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Quote by ENRI heard that some kru from Scary movie get out (I forgot who). And make they own movie, the title is Date movie. If Scary movie is comedy from horror movie, so the date movie is comedy from romantic genre movie. Like Kill Bill, Wedding Planner, etc. It's seem already in cinema (maybe).

i wanna see date movie

but how the hell does Kill Bill fit under that genre? It doesnt

anyway ive liked all scary movie movies, but last one was lacking a bit

Signature Image

In my opinion the entire spoof genre has gone past it's golden age, and the last two Scary Movies were proof of this in my eyes. Part of the appeal of the first one was that it was supposed to be a stand alone movie that would never have a sequel, because sequels are what ALL the other movies did. But then money got in the way and it had to be milked for all it was worth. For there the movies have only gotten steadily worse. Will I see Scary Movie 4? Probably, but I don't have high hopes, and that's an understatement.

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

there was a scary movie 3?

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by Darowinthere was a scary movie 3?

hahaha have u been living under a rock? It was the one that mainly did the spoof of M.Night's film SIGNS and it had Charlie Sheen in it. Crap crap film.

Signature

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

dude, calm down ok? some people like them, and you being here just bashing it is almost as if you want a mod to come and close this thread

like me, i like it, i liked all of them, mostly the first one, the 2nd one also looks great

It is time for you to drown

wow.. i havent even watch scary movie 3 /_\

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

Quote by Tiasdude, calm down ok? some people like them, and you being here just bashing it is almost as if you want a mod to come and close this thread

like me, i like it, i liked all of them, mostly the first one, the 2nd one also looks great

Are you threatening me?!?!11one o_O

lol it was a joke "dude". And I ain't bashing the "Scary Movie" franchise coz I also enjoyed the first 2 films. But you gotta admit, the joke is getting kind of stale even if they spoof different movies.

Signature

Darowin

Darowin

Oogly Boogly

Quote by eevangwow.. i havent even watch scary movie 3 /_\

Dude thats what i said...

Quote by Kidder

Quote by Darowinthere was a scary movie 3?

hahaha have u been living under a rock? It was the one that mainly did the spoof of M.Night's film SIGNS and it had Charlie Sheen in it. Crap crap film.

and i was kidding about that...

Neway this is the 4th movie i hope its going to better then the rest...

I think the theme is the War of the Worlds

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

yeah the basic jist I got from the trailer is that it's an 1 and a half hour joke about Tom Cruise.

Signature

springonion

~aLonE~

i saw the trailer too!

i think it'll be alright,though i'll probably not laugh as much as i did with Scary Movie 2(i loooooove that movie!)....

Scary Movie 3 was pretty disappointing for me,because the Wayans brothers weren't in it.They're so funny!

i guess Scary Movie 4 would'nt be that bad,and i think it won't be that good either.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by Kidder

Quote by Tiasdude, calm down ok? some people like them, and you being here just bashing it is almost as if you want a mod to come and close this thread

Are you threatening me?!?!11one o_O

lol it was a joke "dude". And I ain't bashing the "Scary Movie" franchise coz I also enjoyed the first 2 films. But you gotta admit, the joke is getting kind of stale even if they spoof different movies.

no, it's still funny, because they make fun of other ''horror'' movies, well this is not horror, the ipod, they made a tripod or somthing <_<
first it playes a song from the 80's i think, and then it goes down to ''human destruction'' that was funny, and many other things to

It is time for you to drown

Ultimaninja

The Ultimate Ninja

No offense but another scary movie? I liked one and two, three started to push it...and now four?

Honestly I will probablly watch it on comedy central but what horrors are there to goof up?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i liked scary movie 1,2, and 3 so maybe the fourth one will be alright, but if they keep going its just gonna get annoying and boring.

Hira-Chan

Hira-Chan

~kono hikaru~

Scary Movie 3 was pretty okay. The people that made it have a weird sense of humor, though. 0__o))

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.