Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone read the manga continuation of Maburaho? - Minitokyo

Has anyone read the manga continuation of Maburaho?

Tagged under Maburaho

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Being a fan of the series I've been searching around lately for all the different types and formats that it was released in, but so far I've been hitting nothing but brick walls trying to find out what happened after the first run of the series.

This brings me to my question: has anyone here read the second volume of the manga? And if so would they care to share what it was about, or specifically what happened after the events that ended the t.v. run (those that have seen the show know what I mean).

If anyone could share any info that's in the mangas or other novels it would be much appreciated. Thanks a lot!

i was in the bookstore the other day and i noticed the maburaho manga on the shelf, but i only had enough time to glance through it. The art is good, and so far ive seen all the original cast and the one girl that follows kazuki around to keep his magic in check(she was not in the anime) as for that, i cant quite say what its about

SouskeUK

SouskeUK

Sunny

Hi, yes I can see the 1st vol of the manga from the site I get my NewtypeUSA. bcoz I live in UK I have to get everything by this site (www.up1.co.uk). They quiet good actually at importing. I'm gonna order the first vol. lets hope the 2nd one comes out fast.
I loved the series. Lets hope they continue the manga. I would also like to see whats happens later.
P.S. The manga is from ADVision.

Right Now I'm too lazy to make a signature image!

EarthAngel1

EarthAngel1

Hero's Aren't born their made

Yes i have the 1st manga and this is definetly a series i plan on finishing. i can not wait to see volume 2 A.DVision makes some of best manga's i've ever seen. hope i can find some great ones like Maburaho.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.