Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Soul Slayer:Name Matters... - Minitokyo

Soul Slayer:Name Matters...

Which Soul slayer name u like best?

Zangetsu(Ichigo)
1 votes
Senbozakura(Byakuya)
1 votes
Shinsou(Ichimaru)
0 votes
Hyourinmaru(Hitsugaya)
1 votes
Zabimaru(Renji)
0 votes
Benihime(Urahara)
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Well i was really surprised when i saw for the first time that each soul slayer has his own name!Since Zabimaru(which was the first name to see)we saw many names..Which name do u think is the coollest from the names we encountered so far...I believe that Zangetsu really owns as a name...I also like Apologiser(Kira) as a name very much...WHat do u think?
(oh the names i entered in the poll are just some of hte most famous.)

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

I love the phraze "Set upon the frostest Heavens" Hyourinmaru! !
Well it means Frozen Ring and i like the word FroZen!
Also the Soul-Slayer of Aizen it has nice name... Kyouka Suigetsu (Mirror Flower, Water Moon) Its very nice name I like it a lot! :)

I like Byakyuas. Senbozakura. I also like Hyourinmaru. I like names that are long but Senbozakura souns more beautiful. Plus is has the most names. Senbozakura Kargrshi, Senkei Senbozakura Kargrshi, and the others I cant remember right now. But it gets my vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.