Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Rukia's Soul Slayer... - Minitokyo

Rukia's Soul Slayer...

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

I believe that everyone's has been wandering about Rukia's Soul Slayer(shikai phrase,Appearance,male or female or beast)What do u think?..I personally believe that Her Soul Slayer would be a female one and with a gentle and beautiful appearance...I can't really think of the name but i guess it would be a great one...

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Well I belive that it is a man! Because Zangetsu was created from her sword! I know that Zangetsu hasn't got any connection with Rukia but . . . It is just a small possibility that her soul-slayer was a MAN from that point of view! XD

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

If you are a manga reader then this question has already been answered... ^_^'

Signature Image

Quote by toonmakerWell I belive that it is a man! Because Zangetsu was created from her sword! I know that Zangetsu hasn't got any connection with Rukia but . . . It is just a small possibility that her soul-slayer was a MAN from that point of view! XD

er, that not really true, the sword Ichigo had before Zangetsu was created from Rukias power, but Zangetsu was created from Ichigos own soul. There's also another reason but it's a big spoiler so i wont tell.

Its called Sodenoshirayuki if i remember it properly, said as the most beautiful soul slayer around...more than that i can't tell :X...

i read the manga as well (not thoroughly :P) ...erm, i didn't notice such disclosure...cou ya kindly lemme noe exactly which chap? thanx

I read the manga until the latest chapter (220), too but had never heard about anything concerning Rukia's zanpakuto except that the name is Sodeno Shirayuki and is the most beautiful zanpakuto in Soul Society.

Could you please direct me to the chapter that said more than what I had listed?

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

Quote by eyathilI read the manga until the latest chapter (220), too but had never heard about anything concerning Rukia's zanpakuto except that the name is Sodeno Shirayuki and is the most beautiful zanpakuto in Soul Society.

Could you please direct me to the chapter that said more than what I had listed?

really?Then i must clearly go on with the manga!Thnx for shring!

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

I honestly doubt that they are gonna show her soul slayers form in the manga unless she regains her soul slayer abilities.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by calystarri read the manga as well (not thoroughly :P) ...erm, i didn't notice such disclosure...cou ya kindly lemme noe exactly which chap? thanx

Sorry it took so long to get back here... Rukia's zanpakuto makes it's first Shikai appearance in Chapter 201 of the manga.

Signature Image

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Rukia's soul slayer is Sode no Shirayuki... said to be the most beautiful ice class soul slayer in all of Soul Society.... it's pure whit... and by pure I mean PURE..... and it has this white ribbon on the hilt.... so yeah... it's pretty... ^_^~

merged: 05-25-2007 ~ 05:59pm
oh... typo there... i mean 'WHITE' it's a pure white soul slayer....

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

In fanfics it described Sode no Shirayuki as a girl or a rabbit. I think it's a girl.

pandemonium4146

pandemonium4146

Will Pelt You With Pebbles

Ditto... But wait...a rabbit? I find that laughable... hahaha... see? I'm laughing...

"It's like... it's like... unbelievable."
- I stutter in disbelief. >.>

Quote by chaosmongoosethe sword Ichigo had before Zangetsu was created from Rukias power.

that's incorrect. the reiatsu that rukia transferred to ichigo awakened his latent shinigami powers that were already present in his body due to the fact that his father was a ex-shinigami captain and a really powerful one. thus this also explains why his zanpakutoh is so large compared to all the other shinigamis: his huge spiritual pressure renders him impossible to compress his spiritual energy further into a normal katana. furthermore, he hasnt been enrolled in the shinigami academy so he isnt taught how to control and compress his spiritual energy. rukia's reiatsu cant have forged zangetsu at all coz it isnt just large enough; hers is about that of a lieutenant or 3th seated shinigami.

i think her bankai would be something airborne... maybe boomerang or summat close to it

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.