Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Renji, the strongest Vc? - Minitokyo

Renji, the strongest Vc?

Tagged under Bleach

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Afthartos

Afthartos

The Forbidden One

First of all i must say that Renji is very cool...I like his all style and appearance...And curently he seems to be the strongest Vc...The reason is very obvious:He is the only captain with Bankai...But do u think that this is enough to call him the strongest?

Two souls....
Signature
One Destiny...

toonmaker

toonmaker

Nani mono ka? Namae nanka...

Till now he looks like the Strongest! He has a Bankai and the determination of the Strongest! I think that Hinamori, Kira, Rukia is about the same level to Renji because they where friend and grow up at the same time in Soul-society! ! ! I think especialy Hinamori is really really strong! It just my instict that tells me to choose Hinamori as a Strongest VC!

Well since I think he's the only Vice-captian who can use bankai i think he is the strongest. but Ikku can use bankai to and tought him how to fight, but as far as Vice goes he might be the strongest. but i haven't all the vices fight or there shi kai so i could be wrong.

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Actually, I don't think Renji is the strongest. I seem to recall something being said that Hisagi Shuuhei and Iba Tetsuzaemon are captain class (though 11th Squad 3rd and 5th seats can equal or better them). I don't think Renji is quite captain class, and his bankai is fairly weak from what we've seen so far (I actually think his shikai is better).

But as the best Vice Captain, I go for... Rangiku ^_^ She completely overwhelmed another vice captain, which is more than any other vice captain can boast about. However, I wonder what Yachiru's abilities are...

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

right now yeah Renji's probably the strongest. The only others i see that could give him competition are Matsumoto and Yachiru.

Hisagi and Iba are not captain class.

lthnadml

lthnadml

Chasing shadows . . .

Until now seems to be the stronger . . . He is cool, strong and has determination but we will see how the story will develope in the future . . . XD XD XD

A nocturnal concerto,Candlelight whispers me where to go,Hymn of gathering stars as my guide,As I wander on this path of the night

Among the vice captain, it is without a doubt that Renji is the strongest. Yes, Ikkaku has bankai as well but he's just a thrid seat. But bare this in mind, no one other than the captains (obviously) and the two of them has achieved bankai.

According to a certain chapter which I forgot, Renji tried to persuade Ikkaku to be a Captain and he said something among the lines of "Nobody else had achieved Bankai!"

All in all, Renji is the strongest. Nuff said.

i dunno..yachiru could be the strongest vc..she's still a kid and has become a vc..haha~
but i like renji though...~

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Its really hard to say because some of the other vice-captains show extraordinary skills, Just kuz u hav bankai doesn't mean you are necessarily the strongest. But I still have to say Renji is one that has achieved bankai in the vice-captain ranks. Yachiru and rangiku (Matsumoto) are prolly close to or up to par with Renji I'd say. If they achieve bankai, then they are prolly gonna surpass Renji...

Renji is indeed the strongest VC since he was the first to have achieved the Bankai but can't really tell since other VCs havent showed their full powers yet.

Yachiru-chan ^^, who is the youngest VC and who's been together with Kenpachi, could be the strongest too...I mean how could she had survived being a little kid when she's been living in one of the most violent place in Rukongai? Sure, Kenpachi could've protected her, but definitely she's had to fend for herself whenever Kenpachi's not around.

Directly below Renji in terms of strength could be Ikkaku since he too achieved Bankai.

Btw, has anybody thought of Rukia? We've seen her kidou or demon arts is alot better than Renji's during the Rukongai days when they were small.

Furthermore her Shikai to me, i believe is way better and powerful than Renji's Shikai, she used that to defeat an arrancar(is my spelling right?) and that was a superb feat...and in the very same chapter in the manga, Rukia's gikongan(soul candy) told Ichigo that Rukia's powers and skills are more than enough to become a seated shinigami or a vice-captain but she didn't, because Byakuya told Ukitake not to allow her to become one since seated shinigamis are given more dangerous missions compared to the non-seated ones...(Nice brotherly love :P). I kinda feel bad for Rukia though...I mean she deserves to be a VC after all, to take Kaien's seat...Since they've been through alot of things together when Kaien was alive...

And we still havent seen Rukia's real powers, since from the very first episode she's lost most of her power by giving it to Ichigo, then the Soul Society arc, till now she still haven't transformed into her shinigami-mode in the anime(she's currently using a Gigai).

I hope that Kubo Tite-san speed things up a bit for Rukia...Since she's the 2nd main character of Bleach. Also because she's also my favourite character! ^^

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.