Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 "Fearless"- Starring Jet Li- - Minitokyo

"Fearless"- Starring Jet Li-

page 1 of 1 19 total items

For those did not know or might have already knew. Jet Li new movie "Fearless" is coming out. I think is coming this year. I hear it was coming out in the summer in U.S.

I don't want to gave all the information about Movie. Below I post a the homepage and trailer, in case you want to go check it out. Which you should. Is getting late. I try to post some information tomorrow about the movie.

Home Page

Trailer

Signature
Come and check out my group Neither-world for half-breed. or Gintama For yaoi stuff go to my Yaoi Channel Blog.

vode

vode

Banned For Inactive

watched it while i was in hong kong in the christmas holiday, i like it and i reckon if ppl like hero, then they would probably like this one. and the movie is pretty much about a guy finding his inner self and fighting for his country

--o'.'---o

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

I loved this movie. IMO a good way for Jet Li to end his martial arts career. Based loosely on a real martial arts master and his battle against the Imperialist skum! ^_^ I'm so glad Jet Li didn't finish his career with some crappy Hollywood kung-fu travesty like many of his previous Hollywood projects.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Watched it back in mid-Feb. Not much of a story plot (more like zero storyplot). The only main attraction is the martial arts fights that littered the movie from the beginning till the end.

Anyway, if you are familiar with a certain Bruce Lee/Jet Li movie, then you'd know how the movie will end.

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Jet Li's back to his roots. It's about time he wore that queue again, I'm sick of seeing him as an Asian detective guy or some universal dimensional psycho.

merged: 03-04-2006 ~ 08:44am
plus... Jay Chou's did a great job on the theme song... FEARLESS!

Signature

That theme song sux. Someone must be drinking piss when they decided to make it rap.

A more traditional theme would be much more deserving in a movie of such nature like what was played for Once Upon a Time in China and Tai Chi Master.

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

yeah the theme song for the Once Upon a Time in China movies was the best! So catchy, it's like the Kung-Fu anthem.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

i like this movie
get to know about the creator of chin woo~

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by kiopiThat theme song sux. Someone must be drinking piss when they decided to make it rap.

I agree, but 9 billion other people think it doesn't.

Signature

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Quote by kiopiWatched it back in mid-Feb. Not much of a story plot (more like zero storyplot). The only main attraction is the martial arts fights that littered the movie from the beginning till the end.

Anyway, if you are familiar with a certain Bruce Lee/Jet Li movie, then you'd know how the movie will end.

Kinda hard to say it doesn't have a plot when the entire movie is actually based on a true chinese story, or history rather.

and no, this isn't like the Chinese Connection (maybe the ending) but the overall story is different in every last way. Same with Fist Of Legend.
While Chinese Connection and Fist Of Legend were both based solely around the idea of vengeance, Fearless is more or less about taking everything for granted and then reaching an epiphany when everything is suddenly taken away from you.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

I don't think it has been released in the United States just yet, but I read that this is going to be his last martial arts film. While he is a pretty good actor, I am kind of curious as to what kind of genres he is going to star in. Science Fiction? Drama? I guess we will just have to see.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

yeah, i was reading the plot on the website and was thinking, "so f'ing generic" but it doesn't matter cuz it looks like it kicks ass anyway lol. anyone ever seen a Pablo Francisco standup show? He does this impression of the movie previews voice guy, "Jean Claude Van Damm in the same crap you've seen over...and over...and over again!" LOL
Then you have jet li fighting with a three piece staff against a guy with a samurai sword. you gotta be either damn good or freaking nuts cuz that staff looked wooden!
If you watch this trailor, do you all notice that it says near the beginning, "Jet Li in his final martial arts epic"? does that mean anything? like it really IS his last movie? that would suck :(

I heard this is his last movie I think....

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

I love the theme song, I mean that is really talented rap from our king Jay Chou, although I sort of hated the way how it seems like a bunch of kling and klang at the back, kinda too noisy.
Again, we see this as a culture I guess, you can't be playing Earth Wind and Fire in your local techno and dance club nowadays and expect business...

anyhow, I did not want to say mcuh, sure hope it is not his last, his kung fu movies are the things I grow up watching. Heck, I practiced karate and actually joined into an amateur Shao Lin club for the sake of following him. He is the inspiration.

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

i've seen this movie already.
As his fan i'm kinda disappointed that this is his last movie, but i can see that he really did put much more effort into this movie than any others. So it's a must see! ^^
The action was awesome and Jet Li's acting was excellent. i was disappointed with his character in the beginning of the movie because i was thinking *he isn't like this~~~* so that kind of pulled my personal overall rate down...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

LigerZSchnider

LigerZSchnider

Litterbox Trained........

Yup.....this will be his last FIGHTING FILM......sad to say.

But he is going out on top, not like the others who tried to stay when they were no longer good......( looks at Van Damme and Segal......)

I wonder how he would be as a normal actor.....he might not make it in Hollywood that way, but nevertheless, he was a great action guy. I now have to go and collect all his movies before they become the way of Bruce Less films.....like gold.

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it" - Erwin Rommel

Quote by SilentKnight

Quote by kiopiWatched it back in mid-Feb. Not much of a story plot (more like zero storyplot). The only main attraction is the martial arts fights that littered the movie from the beginning till the end.

Kinda hard to say it doesn't have a plot when the entire movie is actually based on a true chinese story, or history rather.

and no, this isn't like the Chinese Connection (maybe the ending) but the overall story is different in every last way. Same with Fist Of Legend.
While Chinese Connection and Fist Of Legend were both based solely around the idea of vengeance, Fearless is more or less about taking everything for granted and then reaching an epiphany when everything is suddenly taken away from you.

Fearless is somewhat a prequel to Fist of Legend/Fist of Fury (these two stories follow the same timeline as Fearless). So if you know either one of these two movies, you'd know the ending of the Fearless movie.

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

Quote by DeViLoCkthere was something in the news about a lawsuit against the film for the portrail of one of the characters. i dont know the whole story (could someone shed some light).
list of fegend rules btw

the way that the movie portrayed it, it seemed like Huo Yuan Jia's entire family was killed when in fact there were survivors. i think that was the issue at least.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.