Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wanna try Japan? - Minitokyo

Wanna try Japan?

Tagged under Yakitate!! Japan

page 1 of 1 3 total items

MaskedAngel

MaskedAngel

The Exorcist

Hmmm... Watching Yakitate! Japan made me hungry! Azuma's breads are all amazing! They look delicious :)
Btw, which Japan will you pick if you can try some? I, personally, will pick Japan #44, the bread that can make you go to the heaven because of the deliciousness :nya:
How 'bout you?

Yeah I would like to try it but where I live all of the oriental restaurants that dominate are Chinese which is okay but I would like to see a few Japanese before Walgreens, Subway, fricken banks, liquor stores, and damn churches take up all the free spaces!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

LOL yah i can't watch it without having a beer and snacks close by, seriously, i have to eat between laughs through the anime every time. So funny, especially Kawachi and Tsukino. Though i've only seen up to 24.
===spoiler MAYBE===
O_O i really wanna try the Japan #44 the one that sends you to heaven, lol =D

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.