Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Really nice place you got here. - Minitokyo

Really nice place you got here.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Hi,
Just wanted to introduce myself and to say thanks to whoever created this. Hope I can add some useful/amusing input like I've seen in many of the threads here.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Let me be the first to welcome you to MT Mnemeth. :)

Yeah, there are quite a few interesting and amusing threads. Along, with the pretty pointless. Hehe. XP

Well, have fun! :)

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

Quote by Kelena
Yeah, there are quite a few interesting and amusing threads. Along, with the pretty pointless. Hehe. XP

Thanks
XD I haven't found a forum thats not like that yet XD

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Kelena

Kelena

Pulchritudinous Solitudinarian

Quote by Mnemeth

Quote by Kelena

Thanks
XD I haven't found a forum thats not like that yet XD

^ I didn't even think of that! Hehe! *feeling a bit silly* XP

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

oh yeah there are very nice poeple here. SOmehow the atmosphere is just so friendly but then agian....

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.