Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shinigami No Ballad: momo the girl god of death - Minitokyo

Shinigami No Ballad: momo the girl god of death

Tagged under Shinigami no Ballad

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

"Momo is a girl in white clothes. She has a scythe in her hand, and Daniel, a black cat with wings, stays next to her. Sure, she is a Death who brings one's soul away.
At the moment she touches one's mind, the world is filled with gentleness and sorrows.

The anime consists of heartwarming one-shot stories." - animenfo

First ep just came out, sounds quite interesting.
It's 6 epsiodes long, and each episode is suppose to be a oneshot, i.e. there's prolly nothin tying each ep together except momo

But i've seen images from various image boards n it seems interesting enough, so go get it where ever you get yer usual fix:)

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

kyokujitsu

kyokujitsu

Without Purpose

Thanks for bringing it out. I'm really bad at finding new anime, so I usually rely on others. The images look pretty. I'll be sure to check it out ^_^

"What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?"
- Dr. Robert Schuller

GoodTree - The homepage that supports charities ^_^

I just finished the second episode yesterday. It's too sad for it's cute animation. Gya... I didn't expect this anime to be so depressing but it is -_-

Quote by lindorkI just finished the second episode yesterday. It's too sad for it's cute animation. Gya... I didn't expect this anime to be so depressing but it is -_-

I second that,that is depressing

however,depressingly beautiful as the stories are well written and the animation seems very good

also,this is one of the few animes i don't mind hearing the op and ed over and over with each new ep ^_^'

Im gonna check that out

Wow, sounds interesting. Think I'll pick this one up.

kawaiisakura2

kawaiisakura2

Sakura Chan

how many eps long?

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
kawaii XD

BiNumber3

BiNumber3

The 3rd one, tween the 2nd n 4th

6 eps, the 3rd'll be out next week

Kids these days... taking love too seriously, shouldn't be worryin about love til they're at LEAST 11 years old

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

well I'm not really a fan of this anime even though I love momo I don't like the anime it is too much like Jigoku Shoujo

Signature Image

I think it is a little different from Jigoku Shoujo.The stories told in this Anime are soft and silence.
I like the story "When we used to be fishes".It tells that one must live his own life without exchanges with anyone.
I love the white stories told by Momo and her little cat.

Must say that the story is a little bland. But then again it is nice to watch it. I guess looking at the world from shinigami view, well not exactly but close enough.

Momo is really kawaii :). Her dress are nice to look at, and i like her red shoes as well..haha

I guess this is a good variation of a shinigami story, compared to Bleach, which is a purely action anime. X-P

I've only seen the 1st 2 episodes so far, and I'd say the story for each of the episodes are really good in my point of view.

It explains what life and death is all about, where we shouldn't give up on things even if the person you love dearly has died, or even if we know that we'll die soon, we shouldn't stop enjoy life, and live it to the fullest.

:p

this anime has a "quiet"-like atmosphere, which I really like. I've seen too many action-oriented series recently, and this is a nice change. ...But I still want my Bleach fix. XP

Thanx for the information. I saw the picture in Minitokyo and started to find out more about the cute white girl. It's interesting because I've seem her in layouts, but I never thought that was an anime series. I'm downloading the first episode now. I hope I like the series as the images.

Just finished it. I think this is a well-made anime. The number of episodes is appropriate for fear of redundancy and each episode starts with a different shine to death and life. The tone is very appropriate for the subject unlike other animes. Yet, the endings are not depressing at all, in spite of the subject matter. I'd highly recommend this anime for a calm, rainy day.

eonir

eonir

Spreading Fire

Well, this is surely an anti-depresing piece of art. :)
Why do I call it "art"? Bacause its an art to make me smile so much ^__^

When I saw Serial Expreriments Lain first time, I had creepy thoughts...
Shinigami no Ballad is surely an opposite. The last episode is a punchline: Live your lives the fullest.
I like this anime, also because it's kinda simmiliar to AIR. A smilegiving message to people :)

Some folks are wise, and some otherwise.
Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Please don't bump old threads.

Closed.

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.