Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do u think will end in death? - Minitokyo

Who do u think will end in death?

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny

page 1 of 1 16 total items

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

Walking the Path of Darkness

Who do u think will died in the end of the ENTIRE gundam seed series ?
Out of the 6 main character we know ( Kira, Athrun , Shinn, Lacus, Cagalli, Lunmaria ) who do u think will end in death? or who will make the greatest sacrifice to protect?
The reason I m asking this was because one of my friend said in all gundam series all the main character dies. Is that True or False?

Signature Image

nejika

nejika

sry not active as i use to be

I never know abt that news...maybe it's rumour...well, i dunno :\
no,...i don't want them die T_T *....but, i wish shin die... XP *...got mad?

Signature
"artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity"
------->>Currently Inactive

LilKittyCrazie

LilKittyCrazie

Tifa....

I think Kira will die! <<<<So SUre!
Thats all... but i really hope Kira dont die...

[Two personalities I have... ]

Humm well everyone dies...I think Athrun will kick the bucket but then I'm only basing that on a half-vision so it might not be accurate. My heart tells me though that none of the original will die but if they do the lesser god that brings us the Gundam series will have them go out in a bang. No doubt it will be the people that we love and together here in minitokyo we can all hold each other and cry. I know I will...I cry all the time when one of my many-a Anime lovers dies...cries and Cries and CRIES!

Signature Image
When you say its name out loud you can take away its power and some times end its life...

Kira won't die, cuz wasn't he planned to die in GSD but then they decided not to do it. In other words, I highly doubt he'll die, in fact I doubt any of those 6 will die...

Luna had the highest possibility seeing as she had the hand-me-down gundam, but even she managed to escape certain death. Since she passed the preliminaries and now is more a 'main' character she won't be killed off so easily, but if anyone were to die, i'd bet on her.

I want to see Lacus die (don't hurt me here fans) 'cuz then... Kira goes evil, and seeing what we see in GS and GSD he'll be unstoppable and then evil finally wins.

BTW I am a Lacus fan, in fact she's like my fav char so... don't hurt me much T_T

mmm...... i think is no body

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

Yamato-Kira

Yamato-Kira

Does war ever stop?

me too...i hope that nobody dies.... :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

CagalliLover84

CagalliLover84

Cagalli's-Keeper

lol Hand-me-down gundam.... thats a good one..... I though Kira and Shinn are not in the new series.... I read the thread with the eternity news saying that he disappeared.... probably cause Lacus has more responsibility and no time for him...... If Shinn is in the series I hope he dies... though I doubt he will.... I don't think any of these six will die in the new series.... maybe Sai will come back and die.... lol

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

I know its really hard to say, but my friend and I kinda agree that at the end one will remain standing.
If gs3 does not show Shinn or Kira and other mains, they might come back in the middle of the series.
Espectially, Kira! , if they get rid of kira and other mains then they r putting the series a high risk of destroy people's addiction to gundam seed series.

Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It probably won't be Kira or Athrun, seeing as how they've survived so many near-death situations :D ! How Kira managed to survive that explosion in phase 30 of SEED is beyond me (writer's fault, but I guess they kinda can't continue without the main character, esp since it's only 3/5 of way through...). And Kira survived the Freedom being destroyed (both at end of SEED, when it almost got hit by Genesis, and in Destiny, but that's due to Shinn having no aim...). Same with Athrun, that explosion in phase 30 could've killed him too because he was close enough. and again, he almost blew himself up in the Justice, and Shinn, once again, has no aim, and failed to kill him in Destiny. It's like they're cockroaches, they can survive just about anything (nuclear explosions included :D)!

hmm, I thought at the end Luna was gonna bite the dust due to Shinn, then Shinn would get angry or blame himself and maybe understand what Athrun's trying to tell him. Or, Shinn's gonna sacrifice himself somehow. but I doubt they'll kill the main main characters, just the secondary main characters (like Fllay, Rau, Rey, Talia, Natarle, Mwu (almost), Nicol, Tolle etc.) but who knows...

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Wow. how does yer friend know that everyone will die in the first place ZonSlashSykato? The third series hasen't evenbeen released yet and is still in da werks anyway. Kinda sketchy about that.

Anywho, I don't think any of them will die, but who knoes whut Fukuda will pull out of his sleeve. If anything, only a few maybe left out or presumed "dead" kuz the new series is suppose to have only a select very few returning from the previous series unless sumthing is mentioned. Maybe in the end, only one or two will be left out of these characters?

Well, the characters' fates are held by Fukuda, who we knoe for messing things up in the series...

ZonSlashSykato

ZonSlashSykato

pn0yvstyle ... well .... did u read what I said at the top?
I said : "The reason I m asking this was because one of my friend said in ALL GUNDAM ( not just seed/destiny ) series all the main character dies. Is that True or False? "
o well, I m still trying to figure out who should really deserves death.
still Calculating ....................... not quite comfirm..................
Shinn - 34% , Lunmaria - 22% , Athrun - 42% , Cagalli - 5% , Kira - 41% , Lacus - 19%
Note: Do not take this seriously its just my incomplete estimation .......
Sry, but I cannot tell u the reasons yet, cuz I m still doing that later.......

Signature Image

LUNAMARIA!
I HATE HER AND I HOPE SHE DIES A HORRIBLE DEATH WITH SHINN ABANDONING HER AT THE END!
And if Stellar isn't alive any more Shinn should die and go join her in er, heaven?
XD

pn0yvstyle

pn0yvstyle

The Terror of Death

Quote by ZonSlashSykatopn0yvstyle ... well .... did u read what I said at the top?
I said : "The reason I m asking this was because one of my friend said in ALL GUNDAM ( not just seed/destiny ) series all the main character dies. Is that True or False? "
o well, I m still trying to figure out who should really deserves death.
still Calculating ....................... not quite comfirm..................
Shinn - 34% , Lunmaria - 22% , Athrun - 42% , Cagalli - 5% , Kira - 41% , Lacus - 19%
Note: Do not take this seriously its just my incomplete estimation .......
Sry, but I cannot tell u the reasons yet, cuz I m still doing that later.......

I wasn't taking it seriously and I meant no harm x_x. Sry u felt that way. I really have a thing against rumors that are unconfirmed though. I didnt really understand whut yer first post meant kuz it was a lil vague. I just guessed u mentioned the entire seed series because the characters u mentioned were frum seed. Didnt know u meant the whole GUNDAM universe. My fault.

Well to try and answer yer question again from this POV, Its hard to say because most of the gundam series, in the end, have their main characters live-on after the battles and wars they participated in. So far in GSD, none of the main characters died but we'll c in the next installment who lives...

Out of the main characters that I think that really deserve to die tho in the whole gundam universe, I would say Shinn Asuka, Heero Yuy and Relena Peacecraft. XD

well, if athrun dies then cagalli should also so theyll be together till the end! haha! :)

i think no one........

YoU cAn SaY tHe MoSt WoNdErFuL tHiNgS iF yOu WaNt To

i think no one dies.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.